Tecnosel Seat For 916 Sps

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Tim Hunt, Feb 15, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys and gals, I am looking for an original tecnosel seat or my Foggy rep if anyone knows of one for sale at a reasonable price and in A1 condition, please let me know.
    Many thanks in advance.

2. Thread moved to wanted :)

3. Thank you, much appreciated

• Love You Love You x 1
  4. I am not sure what a tecnosel seat looks like, but I have a seat on my 996 SPS that I really do not like.
    You see most of it in this video. Let me know if that is what you are looking for.

5. Hi Paul

The tecnosel seat is a black moulded foam anti-slip seat which is also e, these were fitted to the Foggy replica's and I think to some of the senna models, sorry but the seat on your bike is not what I'm looking for.

I' attached a couple of images for reference.

Nice bike though, thanks for your reply

IMG_20240215_190211_8.jpg

IMG_20240215_190250_5.jpg

IMG_20240215_190230_0.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. That is much more what I am looking for.
    I am sure my present seat is for someone with chronic piles :worried:
    Let me know if you find a supplier pls.

7. No probs will do

Hope your piles clears up soon :upyeah:

8. think pro twins were selling them still, i got one for my sps few years ago from them.

9. also i think @Olly snow has fitted the latter 998 seat on his bike which is also a good mod

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'll give them a ring in the morning, thanks for the info guys

• Like Like x 1
  11. I bought mine from here too

12. .

IMG_4127.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  13. And very lovely it is too mate. :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. They sometimes crop up on eBay.it. Got mine from a mate in Italy who had a few spare and even the original ones with the carbon fibre base.

A08CBF62-FDD8-4C06-ACB6-AC22B4E6103C.png

• Like Like x 4
  15. Been watching out on ebay for a couple of months now without any joy, think I'm going to check out Pro twins,
    thanks for the reply.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Spoke to Pete @ Protwins.
    I now have one on order £293 incl VAT and a cheeky discount down to £263.
    Arrives in a week.
    What a nice guy.

• Like Like x 4
  17. Yes he is a nice guy, they had 1 in stock and is coming to me Tuesday next week for exactly the same price,
    I was going to give you a shout as he told me he can get more but you have obviously read the replies on this thread,
    These are the original seats that were used on the WSB's so should work a treat.
    Happy riding:motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 3
  18. Thanks to all the information regarding the seat, It should be with me either Tues or Wed next week from Pro Twins

• Like Like x 1
  19. Looked through my invoice file for 996 SPS and guess where it came from new in 2000?

ProTwins :D

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information