Temperature Display

Discussion in 'Sport Touring' started by Bob T, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Time for the next question. Had a nice ride around today, my first on the ST2, and did about 15 miles in the winter sun, I noticed that the LCD display for temperature says degrees F in it. Being in my '50s I am not old enough, or perhaps clever enough, to know anything else other than degrees C.
    Is there any way to change the F's for C's on the display?

2. It might depend on the age of the bike as the dash changed at some time. Mine certainly can alter between metric and imperial and its a 2005.

3. In a word, no. The ST2 does not have a switchable display. My 4s is the same.

A

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Thanks chaps.

5. If you buy a Europe display it will be in C, you have a US display... lottery which you get but some on fleabay

6. I suspect that the display is a UK one as the bike was supplied new to the UK in 1999. I'll probably just leave it for now and try to sort out all the other things that need doing. Thanks anyway.

7. yes Im sure you are correct, but many STs have the US display. It seems that the factory couldnt get there there heads around fitting a MPH speedo with a C temp display some they managed, some they didn't.. My 2 was F too, but my 4 is C (My 2 was a 99 too)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information