1200 DVT Termignoni Slipon Exhaust

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by ADS1, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Thinking of fitting a Termignoni slipon exhaust onto my DVT.
    Would be interested to know how the bike performs with the exhaust and new map.
    Also anyone know what a dealer would charge to fit and remap.

2. The slip on does not need a map - just the full system

I would assume its a 10 minute job to fit as its just the end can.

3. If its anything like the previous multi's slip on,its purely for looks,save your money.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. The slip on is purely cosmetic, no performance gain and minimal weight savings.

5. Most of who haven't bought the original slip on would almost agree with the above. Here's an opinion from someone who actually bought it :)
    It looks better than the original and any other non-Ducati replacement out in the market.
    It sounds better than the original and any other non-Ducati based on their sound samples and videos posted on Youtube.
    Now regarding the performance of course it's not comparable to the racing exhaust, which btw is illegal to use on street in all EU countries -have checked that else my bike would be wearing it- but again there is no real Dyno evidence also that it doesn't.
    In any case having that slip-on will guarantee you that your bike is heard from a mile distance. Didn't regret a minute the money I spend for it and the whole sport package overall.

#5 arihess, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Of the four packages offered for the 2015 Multistrada, the sports package was the only one I passed on.

It was the only package that was pretty much just bling.

At some point I will most likely add a full system to the Multi. I did test ride a '15 with the full Termignoni system, but honestly, didn't feel much difference between my bike and this test bike and I didn't like the extra noise. It just seemed the exhaust note was a bit crude compared to the full Termi on my 1098. Sounded a bit like a fart can on a Honda Civic. The weight savings wasn't worth the $2400 that it would have cost.

I'm waiting for a few reviews of the Multi with either an Arrow or Akra full system.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information