1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Dry here now.

2. Anyone about this morning?

3. at work all day

4. On way to work to pick up the panigale as left it at work last night then I may pop by box hill

5. Maybe around midday

6. No, doing Scout fair.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Torquepen and Captain Caveman have never been seen in the same place together.

8. I will be having a cheese pasty after if that counts Pete? It's an interesting destination though :)

9. Heading over to Loomies later, going via B2141( probably the finest fun road in Sussex)
    Departing from Bury hill around noon

10. Rob, rumour has it that one of the tunnels goes under your house. Therefore I think YOU are Captain Caveman!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anyone out tomorrow then?

12. I will be out tomorrow. I was at Silverstone today and it was a little damp...

13. Hoping to make Box for a PM social Sunday.

14. What ever you do stay west of M23
    London to Brighton cycle ride tomorrow :Arghh:

15. Roads could be busy in places later as it's the London to Brighton push bike ride, for those out n about

16. For some reason I was on page 124 so repeated what you had posted, them after I'd posted it showed more comments ???? Weird

17. Cheers for the info guys - will circle West to Box later.

18. I'm pretty sure the kebab shop or one of the restaurants along there used to be a bar, I went there when I was about 18 and remember having to go down a small set of stairs to the caves below

Do Not Sell My Personal Information