the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Me & Chris are about to leave now 6.30 as no one else has shown up.

2. Didn't realise it went past the front of the Chalet wot time are you going to be there and who else will be there?

3. So is anyone at Box tomorrow AM before heading to Bury for about midday. So box about 10:45

4. Yeah I'm at a loose end tomorrow so I'll see you at box around 10.45

5. So this Pioneer Run thing. Not interested but will still head to the Chalet for about 10:00 for a bite and banter.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ok see you there, I'm off to Epsom downs shortly, then to the chalet

• Like Like x 1
  7. H & I will see you there at 10.00 :upyeah:

8. will shimmy up to the Chalet soon but probably later than 10

9. Sounds good. I have some LED's on my person for John :)

10. I am at home with the in laws!!!
    Hope you guys are enjoying the ride.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hope your having fun Peter I've just got back it's a great day out and the chalet was rammed, the other lot are still out n about

12. Yeah, we're at Box now :)

13. Spotted up on epsom downs earlier

image.jpg

14. And we went on down to the sunny, sunny beach for fish & chips - fab day out with everyone :Happy::cool:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Two nice examples of two-wheels... and one amazing Model A Ford on its first outing at The Chalet Cafe, Cowfold.
    Great day out - perfect weather....

Veteran Bike Rally 13-4-14.jpg

Veteran Bike Rally 13-4-14 (2).jpg

Veteran Bike Rally 13-4-14 (3).jpg

• Like Like x 3
  16. Looks
    Like Johns filing his nails and Robs posing

17. Rob was "photo-bombing" all day :Shifty: !!

18. Yes, nice to see the old bikes going by. :)
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397417010.747997.jpg
    And that was my Uncle on his restored T120 who shot by. I caught up with him later at Rykas. He's only owned the Triumph for 53 years!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397417074.880389.jpg

19. Today I went first to Epsom Downs, then the Chalet (near Cowfold), then Bury (near Arundel), and finally Box Hill. Met lots of people I know, or who seem to know me, at all four places. Weather perfect. Bluebells in the woods, blossom on the fruit trees, lambs gambolling in the fields - a bucolic idyll. Visor free of insects even after some 'spirited' rides. It's always a pleasure to see 100-120 years old museum pieces being given a gallop (or a gentle trot in some cases), and the show is free.

• Like Like x 2
  20. I know all booked in to be off. Do not forget you promised good weather......

Do Not Sell My Personal Information