The Baron again!!

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Richie Rich, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Tour de Baron really liked watching that but no one tell him :redface:

Richie

2. I think you should tell him. Subject matter more to your taste?

3. Don't start that shite again:mad:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fair play for posting that you liked it by the way :upyeah:

5. What about a link...share the love :upyeah:

6. He's on twitter, plenty of tweets about his exploits on there and the links to them.

7. I'm not going on bloody twitter.

8. I was one of those who derided him on here initially.

I'm now an avid follower and subscribed to his YouTube channel. :eek: He's very funny and I like the way he swears in a posh accent.

9. My mind is set, I still say it's ego over substance.

10. I subscribe to his channel. Yes he has an ego but when he had an injured leg and rode around the West End of London in full leathers and a crash helmet on a mobility scooter to buy a Double Bloody Decker I was sold. Also, taking a Gixxer down a green lane was flawed genius and the sort of mad ideas we used to use to spark new ideas in this country.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I also watched them last week. I did a similar trip down to Benidorm on a GSXR1000 a few years back and it cheered my January afternoon up! Awaiting the next instalment now across the Pyrenees to the ferry at Santander.

12. Probably, but I find him entertaining all the same. And he plainly love his bikes :upyeah: His visit to the wheelie school was funny. He admitted he was useless, not like some on here who claim to be riding legends. I'm a convert to the Baron.

#13 Robarano, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
  13. his voice sounds like the person on my sons minecraft videos

14. Many have said it is Robert Webb, the comedian, and he does sound a lot like him.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Its not

16. From his Tweets, it looks like the Baron has just ordered an 899 today, so he may be popping up here, or at least lurking... :wink:

17. He's actually been given a free 1290 SD touring for the year.

ktm ran a competition and he just so happened to be a winner, I personally don't think that's in the spirit of the competition as it's meant to be for your average riders, it's not really rocket science that they've chosen him as some sort of journo

yes I'm a little jealous

check out the special 8#

KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R

• Like Like x 1
  18. I hope so. He's a nice bloke really, but sadly the last time he did come here, we didn't show our best side. So Baron, if you are reading this, give us another chance :smile:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information