The Carbon King Motorcycle Carnauba Wax Shampoo - New!!

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Paul Train, Aug 10, 2012.

1. LF2_9827.jpg

I dont know if any of you are interested but I have developed a Carnauba Wax Motorcycle Shampoo, which basically removes the need to shampoo and then wax your bike as this does it in one! It contains a good amount of Natural Carnauba Wax and leaves your paintwork with a high natural resin finish.

I am selling single 500ml bottles for £6 and 3 for £10 plus postage but would offer any of you guys and girls a deal if dealing direct with me rather than through my ebay shop.

Any questions or thoughts let me know?

LF2_9827.jpg

2. I didn't know there was a need to shampoo and then wax my bike :wink:

3. I could never be bothered either as it was always so clean, but by removing the flies etc with the shampoo it at least gives it a little extra protection.:cool:

4. Is it BUAV recommended, ie. not tested on bunny wabbits and meeces?

Can it be used on cars, or motorcycles only?

5. Its fine for Cars too, could even do the dishes with it!

6. Mr Sheen shines umpteen things clean:biggrin: even carbon on Ducatis:upyeah:

7. I never wash my bike for the same reason I never wash my car engine - it will never start again....

Is this like a Wash&Go for bikes then? :biggrin:

8. Ok, seems I'm in a minority on this one but I do wash my bike and the car ( well the car only if the very helpful Polish guys are too busy, and they do a bloody good job for a reasonable price ) so I would be interested in trying some. My problem is I don't use eBay or have a PayPal account so do you accept cheques?

9. I'd be interested in some of this can you let me know what the postage would be for 3 for £10 thank you

10. yes sure, please make a cheque payable to Paul Train and send to 32B Hunt Street, Old Town, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1 3HW.

If you want 3 it would cost £14.99 or 1 £8.99

Many thanks
    P

11. Postage would be £4.99 (due to the weight), if happy please send funds via paypal to [email protected] and I will send out Monday for you.

Thanks for your interest and support.
    Paul.

12. But don't send to sales@ car bonking.com :biggrin:

13. What's the 1 for £6 and 3 for £10 sorry little confused!

14. Hi

If you want 3 bottles it will cost £14.99 inc or if you want just 1 bottle it will cost £8.99 inclusive.

15. You must add water or can I use it pure in a rag?

16. Water needs to be added.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information