The Clearway - A30 (Near Salisbury)

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Yorkie, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Just popped down the road tonight to The Clearway near the Hilltop Cafe for a brew, met up with Mark from MADASL Racing (he was pimping his business) and saw a Streetfighter, 2 x 848's (one was an Evo) a very nice '96 900SS and a few later SS's.

Nice brew and a quick chat.

Yorkie

2. It was good. I was there until 7. Had to wait to be as to get the bike out.

3. Was yours the Evo?

4. Diavel. The Evo I saw was the 848 challenge bike up next to the workshop. I was parked just next to marks stand.

5. I was there too :upyeah:
    saw you leave Abmatt, was chatting to the father of the lad who races the EVO

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mark said your bike was trick.

Yorkie

• Like Like x 1
  7. Saw you arrive. Had a look at the Evo. Made me miss my 848:mad:

I'm not on FB, but looking at what I can see my bikes on the new cover photo, just. It got quite a bit of attention. So did my mates limited edition speed triple.

what I like about the event is the range of bikes there. I'm surprised the police haven't been in attendance yet. A nice ss parked up in the corner. What surprises me is the hilltop diner doesn't do anything like this. Far more parking there, they could make a killing.

weather being fine I should make the the next one, which I think is the last. We should meet up and arrive in a group. That should turn some heads.

#7 abmatt2002, Sep 7, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Clearway Diner
    Salisbury Bike Night
    Thursday 3rd October starts at 6pm

Weather forecast not good at the moment
    Plan A to be there

Do Not Sell My Personal Information