This Forum - Display Settings

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by ymfb, Jul 17, 2023.

1. I’d like to be able to change the background from white to black, on another forum there is a choice of backgrounds.

Mrs YMFB complains if I look at this forum whilst in bed.

thanks in advance

2. Go to the bottom of the page, left hand side, click on the “forum style” field, take a look in there

3. :D thread moved

• Like Like x 1
  4. I can’t see forum style?

IMG_0973.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I had a look through earlier and couldn't find anything to make background black so I had a look at my iPhone settings and changed that to dark
    It made no difference to the posts they stayed white but surrounding was dark

I have my phone set to night shift and that makes the post more yellow and turns the brightness down
    IMG_6763.png IMG_6762.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Snap.

Browser / User-agent issue perhaps? I’m using Safari, latest iOS, on an iPad for example.

7. Not sure. I'm on windows, all up to date, and Chrome.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I’m using Firefox on my iPad. It’s on there. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. IMG_6764.png

10. I just logged on using Chrome, it also doesn’t have the forum style button

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Looking at Xenforo website it looks to be an add on @Rob

IMG_6775.png

• Like Like x 1
  12. UKGSER also uses Xenforo it has an option to change in the users settings, which I cannot find or isn’t on this forum.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Screenshot_20230719-102658_Firefox.jpg
    Firefox on my android phone has it too but I'll look around the Xenforo software and see if I can find something.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Im on firefox pc and nope, doesnt show for me. Must be a moderator thing.

15. OK, it looks like it's down to techs @Rob

16. Any luck or otherwise with the display change?

Thanks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information