Titanium Termis Or Not?

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Sniper9, Jun 2, 2015.

1. I have just bought a new SF 848 and contemplating the Titanium Termis, I like the sound of the stock pipe but just want that classic Ducati deep vtwin sound right through the revs, with a bit more noise and pop, will I get that with the Termis or is it worth just keeping the stock pipes and saving £1000+?

2. I bought the titanium end cans for my girlfriend's Diavel and it transformed the sound of the bike with and without the baffles. If you have the money and isn't needed for anything else immediately, what the hell, you shouldn't feel you have to justify the purchase to anyone...... So says a batchelor :). Andy

3. Ducati and Termis, Like bread and butter, a perfect complement to each other :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm in the same boat. I need more noise but the termi's are not cheap!!

5. They're bloody expensive but nothing else sounds quite like Termis.
    Personally I prefer the carbon cans. A bit of ACF50 on a cloth brings them up a treat. Worth having the Termi ECU custom mapped as well, preferably without exhaust valve or baffles..

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Yup - Carbon Termignoni's for me; had them on all my Ducati's.

Either Titanium or carbon they will sound great and complete the bike. Spend. Be happy.

7. I have ti termis on my 998. I must say even more than the sounds I like the look - love that shade of grey.

8. I have the carbon termis on my SF848,yes they do sound great.I personally prefer them with the baffles in though.When I first rode the bike with the standard silencers I didn't think the sound was too bad,still had a nice pop pop on the overun.
    I will take my termis off when I sell the bike, looks as though they would sell easily enough.

9. Selling soon?[emoji15]

10. If I spot something I like in the near future.I wouldn't wait though.

11. I think I'm gonna go with some gpr cans. There at a great price which will leave enough cash left over for a remap and filter. For the same price as some termi's. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433671346.988816.jpg

12. Have you looked at an Austin Racing system? A couple of people on here have fitted them and seem pleased with them. The shroud needs altering/removing but they're quality and they do look groovy.
    [​IMG]

13. I'd love an Austin can they sound awesome. But the bike budget just got smashed by a hoilday. And to be honest I'd like to get it remapped sooner rather than later.

14. I've got the carbon Termi's fitted sounds awesome without db killers,had the rexxer remap so exhaust flap removed. WOW;)

15. hi you can save loads of money by turning your standard pipes into race pipes ive just done that
    drill all the rivets out the cat comes out of the bottom drill the cat out to 55mm cut the other end cone off you are left with the outer sleeve and both ends get a 55mm perferated exhaust pipe cut to length rap with exhaust packing refit into your standard sleaves there you go race pipe sound but looks standard sounds great and saves 4 kilos in weight
    there is a video on you tube from usa but they dont remove the cat so dont buy there kit it wont be long enough and they charge £90 it cost me £35 for everything of ebay and a few hours work

16. The Ti units are homoglated and still have a cat fitted. If you want noise, then the carbons are the "race" ones ;)

17. I've pulled the pin ordering the gpr deep tone pipes. Now in the hands of the Italian factory. Could be 1 week could be 6weeks. [emoji32]

18. The GPR ones look like pea-shooters (they should have at least been located right on top of each other) - I think If I was on a budget I would have done as Jimmy said and gutted the stockers, got it dyno'd and then got what you really wanted later on....

19. They do look skinny. I thought about arrow cans. But something just didn't sit right too bulky. I'm happy with the gpr's. Just see how loud they are when they turn up!!

20. Would have preferred arrows....its a chunky bike....I know its your choice and your happy but I think those gpr's are the worst looking IMO but that's just my taste...

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information