Track Day don't leave me in a foreign field insurance.

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Nelson, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Where do all you international bright young things get your foreign trackday health/repatriation insurance from?

Cheers

2. I've used 4 counties, they were very reasonably priced and included travel insurance too for a small extra fee :upyeah:

3. both recommended.

don't forget ur ec11 card.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 4 counties, £56.10 for 5 days Cartegena next week.

5. is it more expensive if you use 4 or 5th gear?:smile:

6. I have a fucking massive cog on my hog, so no need for gears!

7. Used them for a few years now.

No need to call them, if you don't have any pre-existing conditions. I just take out the cover online.

8. Just wanted to confirm repatriation was included as it wasn't stated on the quote.
    Tried sending them a message via the site also, that failed and I got a message to call them.....That would be on the phone that doesn't work!
    Hmmmm.....:rolleyes:

9. From their website.

Track day Insurance Track Day is a travel insurance specifically designed for trips to race circuits, Bengo Track Day travel insurance provides essential cover for taking your car to continental race tracks for the trill of lapping some of Europe iconic circuits. Our Track Day cover provides full medical and repatriation cover, so whether it’s the Nurburgring or Spa Francorchamps Bengo make sure to take out Bengo Track Day travel insurance.

Track Day Insurance From Bengo For Car Racing & Motor Track Sport

10. Yup - read that...But when you fill in the on-line form you get a list of what is covered and the lit does not state repatriation.
    Hence the need to check with a huaman on a working phone!

11. When you book with No Limits for a foreign td, you have to have repatriation cover. I get my insurance from Bengo and that covers what NL require.

12. your new to this aint you…………..:wink:

13. Yup - my ambition is outweighing my gay ickle bikey...:tongue:

14. Thier BT Switchboard line is down, finally got through and have checked the policy wording.
    Looks ok...Cheers...:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information