Trouble with photos...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Bianchi, Apr 25, 2012.

1. I know that the site has had issues lately, but I seem to have problems with photos, does anyone else? I've tried a PM to Rob, but unsurprisingly his Inbox is full.

- All my photos have gone and only attachment references (now invalid) are left in my posts, whilst many others seem to still have pictures in their posts.

- When I load photos, they all seem to load at a very small size compared to the actual file size that i'm uploading.

- When I attach photos to a post, instead of embedding them at a decent display size as they did previously, they now all end up as thumbnails.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Bianchi

2. Yeah its the same for me, I think the guy's need to reset the file size limits when they get round to it.

3. XxAnthxX I have just noticed your tag line, "It's nice to be important.....but it's important to be nice". That is absolutely brilliant I feel that a copy of that quote would go very well in my office, where way too many people think they are important and feel no need to ever be nice.

4. Yeah, it stuck with me and I never forgot it since the day an old guy, who was obviously quite wise said it to me.

I think we could all benefit if we actually tried it.....:upyeah:

5. I'd say thanks....but the button has gone again :frown:

6. I gave up trying to upload photos directly on to the site - upload them to flickr with aperture Rod and just weblink to them... its easier

7. all attachments before the database crash are gone and unrecoverable. any attachments you see are either hosted externally or recently uploaded after the new database.

attachment sizes have been fixed. I will look at thumbnail sizes.

8. Cheers kryptonit3

Do Not Sell My Personal Information