UK bikes

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Rob, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Have they arrived for general sale yet?

2. I believe it will be available by the end of March to buy, it is in the country... the big tease

3. Yes same, end of the month..

4. I was talking with DUC Wolves a couple of weeks ago, the first batch are all sold along with the second batch.
    The demand is such that they don't expect to have a demo bike available until August or September :(
    So no point in trying to book a test ride for some time yet.

5. SMC @ Sheffield still have 2 triclore models available.....:)

6. P&H Crawley have also sold all allocated batch.

7. First batch due in UK end April/ early May.

8. When I ordered my 1098 back in December '06, I was told February delivery...... It arrived in April!

9. Reminds me of the waiting list when the 916 was launched.

10. Yeah, but which year Paul?!

11. Glad you found us Douglas !

12. Yes David, all present and correct!

Its a difficult journey, a few demons on here, so will probably focus on FB, and come here to find some rideouts!

So keep an eye on FB for me!

13. LOL... good question!

14. A friend who ordered one has had an email from Ducati this week, saying production has been set back due to the adverse weather conditions in Italy in January and he won't get his bike delivered on the due date and they cannot give him a date yet.

15. Yes, its been very sunny there, and Guiseppe and his friends cant work when the sun shines, as they are too busy drinking the Chianti ! ( Thanks Duke ! )

16. Rioja?

I would hope they are drinking chianti! :wink:

17. You ought to be able to write a penalty clause into the contract so that for every week its late you get £150 knocked off the invoice . That would get them off the drink and onto the production line.

18. He was due to have the bike in April.

19. - Mmm, one of them is my Panigale Tricolore !! Roll on August !!

20. Pick mine up this Friday. Demo was delivered last week.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information