Ulez Exemption Granted

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by DanSS600, May 9, 2024.

1. I started the process back in August last year and paid Ducati £50.00 to provide a CoC. It was posted to me last week and today I've had an email telling me the compliance register has been updated and I'm exempt from charges.

• Like Like x 4
  2. For which ulez town/city?

3. London UK

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. I did the same thing for my 998 and they said it wasn't compliant!

5. What would happen if you photoshopped the certificate to show the emissions were lower and resubmitted it?

6. Ducati sends an email to TfL, then they send you this:
    Dear Mr,

Re: Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ)

Thank you for your email of 29 August 2023 to our Customer Services Team, regarding your vehicle registration W****** and the ULEZ. This has been shared with me for response and I apologise for the delay in my reply.

Upon investigation, I can confirm that the above vehicle registration is showing as compliant with the ULEZ, so no payment is due when travelling through the zone in that vehicle.

I hope this provides clarification, thank you for contacting us.

Yours sincerely,

Sadie Smith

Correspondence and Investigations Officer
    upload_2024-5-10_19-34-1.png Transport for London – Licensing, Regulation and Charging

7. OK, that's not what happened when I did it. Ducati sent me the certificate, I scanned it and sent it to TFL. They replied and asked for a copy of the V5 which I also scanned and sent. A day later TFL emailed the decision.

8. Dear Mr. R,

Thank you for your e-mail and for the attached file.

We kindly confirm that your bike is registered as a 996 SPS MY2000 in our systems.

As regards your request for the ULEZ, we kindly inform you that we have forwarded your e-mail to the UK Department in charge.

Please rest assured that you will be contacted back as soon as possibile in order to provide you with the adequate assistance.

We remain at your disposal.

Best regards,

Stefania

Ducati Support
    Ducati Motor Holding Spa
    Borgo Panigale – Italy
    www.ducati.com

9. My brother got his old Vee twin Yamaha through, according to the rules it didn't comply, I think some MOT papaerwork backed up his claim

Do Not Sell My Personal Information