V2 V2 Indicator And Bar End Re-visit

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by godzilla, Nov 7, 2023.

1. hello all,

I notice there are quite a few comments on indictors and on bar ends on the boards, but was hoping I could ask for a refresh of the experience here. I'm new to my 2020 V2, and am looking to make a few simple small changes.

1) on the bar ends, how important are bar end weights? I notice there are some good ones easily available for CRG mirrors, but cant find any for Motogadget.
    2) im looking at CRG vs Motogadget vs Rizoma cut edge - any reason other than aesthetic and bar end weight compatibility to pick one over the other?
    3) on indicators, and for the rear, im looking at either the Ducati Performance sequential, or the Kellerman jet streams. has anyone here fit the kellermans, and other than a small Kellerman harness, any tips on what else ill need to connect?

many thanks in advance

2. I had the original bar end milled down to take a CRG bar end mirror when I had a V4s. The CRG mirror was much better than standard with clear rear view vision at all revs. I had FuturisMoto indicators on front which were pretty neat. DP on rear.

IMG_0215.png

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information