Valentino Rossi and linda Morselli

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Il Presidente, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Italian websites are reporting the impending marriage between Rossi and long term (their words) girlfriend Linda Morselli.

The wedding ceremony will reportedly be held in Limbiate near Milan during 2014.

[​IMG]

Uccio is not available for comment

#1 Il Presidente, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  2. yip and why wouldn't you. stunning.

3. Are you implying that Vale has a hint of the Tom Daly's about him ?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I should think that Linda could tell you if he's a diver ...

5. And good luck to him too. I'm sure he'll be as happy as that lady's man Sir Elton John was/is :upyeah:

6. I thought he is a fag... A fast fag on a bike, but a fag none the least...

7. [h=2]Il Messaggero: ‘Valentino to marry?[/h] Tuesday, 10 December 2013
    Italian newspaper Il Messaggero has echoed a rumour triggered by ‘Chi’ magazine, indicating that Valentino Rossi could soon marry his girlfriend, model Linda Morselli. It is believed the couple is organising a ceremony to be held in Limbiate, a town close to Milan in which Morselli lives.
    However, Rossi has been prompt in holding back any details; during an interview with Radio Deejay, he explained that neither a date nor location had yet been decided.

8. Good taste on the basis of that photo.

9. Crackin bit of tot. But as RadiR6 says, I thought he was a poo denter.

10. She might like it up the wrong 'un :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Good luck to him. Gay or otherwise. His sexuality is irrelevant. It wouldn't matter to me either way.

• Like Like x 5
  12. His other Girlfriend clearly has different ideas

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Uccio is already married with a kid so that may be an infuence on VR to settle down.
    I doubt though whether he really cares what a forum thinks about his marriage or sexuality, I know i wouldn't in his situation.

Especially when most fag callers are fags trying to mask their own sexuality by a false front. C'mon let it out guys (metaphorically speaking) you will feel much better for it. :biggrin:

14. His sexuality is of no consequence to me. I like him as a rider and as a personality. :smile:

• Like Like x 5
  15. This! And what he has done for the sport over the years!... Still a god in my book, fag or not!

16. Homophobia alive and kicking on Ducatiforum. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 4
  17. Very sweeping statement :rolleyes:

18. She is FIT! :upyeah: Good luck to him, I personally don't care what he does in his private life :smile:

19. Not at all.

Not aimed at all the posts obviously but some ought to think about what they post before they press that 'Post' button.

20. Be careful here ;) Calling god a fag might bring holy war on your ass :p

Do Not Sell My Personal Information