Wanted - Multistrada 1200 Dvt Pp Carbon Screen

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by markfireblade, Apr 9, 2024.

1. If anyone has one to shift or spots one somewhere (preferably not already attached to a bike), please give me a shout.

Cheers
    Mark

2. Hi, the first one sold on Ebay (I missed it), will find out about the 950... Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have a carbon screen that was on my 1200 DVT in perfect condition if you are interested in it ! I replaced it with a slightly taller screen

4. IMG_0075.jpeg Is this what you are looking for ?

5. Looks like it. Is that a Ducati one or a copy?

6. There are no markings on it The previous owner said it was ! It is definitely carbon and I’ve no reason to doubt what I was told !

7. Looks like it has the air intake which is a good sign. I presume the Corse badge is an add-on. How much are you asking?

8. Also do you have the screws which are different to those for the standard screen I think?

9. It has the air intake ! The badge is just a sticker ! I used the screws for my replacement screen ! The carbon screen has no washers/ rubbers ! £100 posted ?

10. I guess you mean you've used the screws from this screen for your new screen? That's a good sign!
    However this week I now have to deal with a broken spring on BMW (car) which will need replacing, so there mIght be a delay...

#13 markfireblade, Apr 15, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2024
  11. Yet another question - do you know if there's space under it for a GPS mount?

12. That’s fine ! Yes there is room as there is a gps bracket mounted on mine !

13. If the cost of the car fix is reasonable I'll get in touch on Thursday..

14. Sadly took a hit on getting the car done, so shelving screen plan for a bit. Thanks for your patience - maybe next month.

15. Ok no problem

Do Not Sell My Personal Information