WARNING ! Do not use www.moto-racing.co.uk

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Sharpy_G, Aug 1, 2012.

1. It appears they have disappeared !
    No phones being answered
    email bouncing
    website gone !

Luckily they only owe me 2 Brembo adjuster knob roll pins !

2. That was lucky where abouts are they ?

3. Hi-way Transport Services T/A moto-racing.co.uk
    11 Pinewood Road
    Matlock
    Derbyshire
    DE4 3HN

4. Is it far from you I would pay them a visit but then again maybe not for 2 roll pins

5. They have a history of pissing customers off. Just do a google search and their name comes up numerous times on a similar subject.

6. Do you know what size they are as I may have some you can have FOC.

7. Hi mate, no I'm not sure :( its the ones that hold the knurled adjusters on the levers ?
    Thanks G

8. Looks like their website is back up but I got no answer all day on the phone

9. I'll check the roll pins on my 748 and see if I've got any the same size for you.

As for moto-racing, I've used them a couple of times and never had a problem, but it's always been for low-cost stuff and I know others have had problems.

10. I think Jester is after this part too for his 848.

11. Interesting, just had a reply from them:

"These pins are on back order, and have been for a while now. As soon as we get stock they will ne sent out immediately"

Would have been nice if they'd let me know 3 weeks ago when they sent the rest of my order out tho eh ?
    They were even marked as packed and shipped on the docket inside the parcel
    After multiple emails and many efforts at phoning them it's nice to hear something

Its not the value 80p just the inconvenience and lack of customer care that gets my goat !

12. I use Pdq1 in Taplow or Mode Performance for Brembo. Always top service.

Had my fingers burned with moto-racing. My credit card co. gave me a refund in the end.

13. PDQ are very good Larry the owner knows his stuff they have a dyno too

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sharpy, I've got a couple of roll pins that you can try - one fits my after-market knurled adjuster and the other one is the next size down.
    Let me know an address and I'll stick them in the post for you.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information