Warwick & the Cotswolds Sunday

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Bagley1098, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Weather premitting i will out on the 1098 Sunday.
    Would be good to have some Ducatisti company.
    Pace of ride to suit all Ducati's and rider levels.

Leaving Warwick A46 southbound services 10am heading down the Fosse to Cirencester, may go towards Forest of Dean & Monmouth or just loop through the Cotswolds to Banbury.Will decide on the day.

I'll be at the diner on the A46 southbound services 9ish for breakfast if you wish to join me.
    The Breakfast Junction Cafe restaurant on Warwick-by-pass, Warwick - Everymenu

2. No takers?
    Are you just waiting to see what the weathers like or all the Midland Ducatisti are going to a meeting i have not been invited to:rolleyes:

3. I'm up for this. Not so fussed about the weather, after the last couple of outings my bike looks like it's been green laning anyway :mad: .....need to try and do something about that today I think. I'm based in Stroud but will be heading out from Swindon as I left the bike at the office last week so might have to meet around Cirencester way?

4. Hi Matt
    We could meet you at the McDs Circencester by the transport cafe and Tesco, probably be 11.15ish
    Google Maps

5. Yup, know the place. 11:15 sounds good to me :) I'll park up in the car park just round the back from the cafe, more space round there than in the mcd's.

6. Ok Matt, i know were you mean.
    I'll pm my mobile number in case there is a problem.

7. Its not raining in warwick so hopefully see some of you at 9 or 10 oclock

8. Another Sunday and I would have loved to come. Weather is looking good this week, how about meeting up at Hatton Country Park meet on Wednesday?

9. Hi Mark
    At Hatton most Wednesdays about 7ish, so we be good to meet you.

10. Had a great day and was very lucky with the weather. Covered 200 miles and only got wet on the last 5 miles from home.
    Route Warwick on to the Fosse way,Stow, Cirencester, Gloucester, Chepstow, Tinturn Abbey, Monmouth, Forest of Dean, Cirencester, Stow; Matt branch off at Stow to make his way back to Stroud and i continued back to Warwick.
    Even the last 5 miles in torrential rain could not wipe the smile of my face. Great day out with Matt and our lovely Ducati's
    Forza Ducati :upyeah: June 2013 phone photos 035.jpg June 2013 phone photos 036.jpg June 2013 phone photos 025.jpg June 2013 phone photos 026.jpg June 2013 phone photos 027.jpg June 2013 phone photos 028.jpg June 2013 phone photos 029.jpg June 2013 phone photos 030.jpg June 2013 phone photos 031.jpg June 2013 phone photos 034.jpg

June 2013 phone photos 035.jpg

June 2013 phone photos 036.jpg

June 2013 phone photos 025.jpg

June 2013 phone photos 026.jpg

June 2013 phone photos 027.jpg

June 2013 phone photos 028.jpg

June 2013 phone photos 029.jpg

June 2013 phone photos 030.jpg

June 2013 phone photos 031.jpg

June 2013 phone photos 034.jpg

#10 Bagley1098, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Yup, had a great day and thankfully I think I just missed that storm on the way back. First time I have really ridden with someone else too so learnt quite a lot following back which was a bonus :upyeah:

Think there might be something wrong with your camera though....seems to have rounded out my stomach in that pic :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yes the camera does that to me also :biggrin:
    Be careful Matt that you don't pick up bad habits following old timers like me.
    Hope to see you again soon Matt.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information