Wdw 2012

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Birdie, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Well having booked a week in Rimini for WDW I am getting a bit worried as the tickets for WDW should have been available the second half of February, as yet no sign of them. Anyone herd what is happening.
    Steve

2. Dont worry Steve they have never been on time as i am told, I went 2010 and they were v late we picked them up at the track in Rimini as did all DOC members are you a member as you normally get a discount?

3. Not a member but really looking forward to a great event.

4. Birdie - dont worry too much - this is Italy that we are talking about! - The ticket prices are now on the Ducati Site - but the link to the shop isn't working... If you are a DOC member then I wouldn't rush in, as they havent yet sorted out how the club tickets are going to be purchased, and lets be honest last time around it was a complete dogs breakfast. If you aren't a member of DOC - its worth doing as the Club ticket price is half the non club member price, and more than covers the cost of joining DOC.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I went down to the 2007 WDW and it was great. Go if you can find the time.
    I camped at the campsite Misano Adriatico International which was right by the beach and close to the track. Hot showers are on site as well.
    I would like to go down this year but my Multistrada has been changed to a 999S Mono and a) I'd have to find a hotel since I couldn't carry a tent since just carrying the usual luggage on the tank and backpack will be all I can carry and b) that's a really long way for my 70 year old wrists!
    In 2007 Ducati also sorted out hotels and campsite bookings as well as the tickets but I don't see that listed this year.
    Maybe I'll make the trip on my Triumph Thunderbird 1600...but that's not the same.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information