Well priced tyre supplier Hants needed

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by bradders, Mar 24, 2014.

1. My local bloke just quoted me £330 for ride in/out on PR3's! So regardless of the fact i have spent literally thousands over the years, I'm looking elsewhere...

Micheldever I have used but they have mixed results for fitting. Anyone got decent suggestions? Ideally south M25, West of A 3 and as far west as Salisbury. FWR can do them delivered for £246 but getting them fitted locally now will be difficult, esp as I dont have the truck sized socket needed for the rear

2. Cheers, used them before when it was the shaggy looking bloke who owned it lol and couldn't remember their name, mixed them up with FWR

3. Cool, Kev bought it from Shaggy and he is good as gold, get most my tyres for the cars and the bikes from him :)

4. Kev as in red leader?

5. This guy gets my vote. Better service than and cheaper than Micheldever

http://www.tyres-r-us.co.uk/

Just round the corner from me so I'll put the kettle on ;-)

6. No, Kev as in the big lump that now owns Wraysbury tyres .... I know its a very unusual name but there are two in Chertsey, Kev the lump at Wraysbury tyres and Kev the stringbean also known as 'the leader', in fact he also uses Wraysbury as his tyre provider along with Rally and others .....

7. Thats what made me think he may have spent some of his millions and bought it lol

8. A lot closer Ali, I'll give them a ring, need to sort Sat as mine are dead

9. Let me know if you book in. More than welcome for a cuppa

10. You can't be that far from Hedley Tyres on the A339 between Basingstoke and Newbury. Never used them for bike tyres but worth a quote. Andy

11. ride in tyres reading . top bloke

12. 60 miles Andy

13. Ooops, as has been noted before, geography isn't my strong point. Andy

14. If you go there your welcome to pop in for a coffee as I'm just down the road.
    What about getting them delivered and get them fitted by Steffens at the ARD in April, if your going obviously?

15. I wouldn't use headley, used to be really good then they put two massive chunks in my mini wheels and gave me a load of attitude for pulling them up on it.

16. for my Multi Drinky so need asap, but may work for the slicks I also need to buy

17. Paul,
    If you're going up and down the M4, maybe give Steve Lynham ago. J15 then up the A419 a bit.
    Old School bike repair place, Oil and fork seals are £50.
    I get my tyres there and he always betters the best internet/ebay prices.
    http://www.stevelynhammotorcycles.co.uk/

Keep well away from Biketreads...Biggest bunch of nasty, hateful, backstabbing thieving, lying frontbottoms on the planet earth! :punch:

18. Tyres r us...deal done...fit Sat am :)

And £70 cheaper than my local bloke

Do Not Sell My Personal Information