Weston Bike Nights 2013

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by sadbiker, May 3, 2013.

1. Images from Weston Bike Night 02 May 2013 Have been uploaded to the following location
    WBN 02 05 2013 - a set on Flickr

The Official count for last night was 718 bikes, the bike of the night was a Yamaha V-Max.

All 2013 Weston Bike Night photos can be viewed from the following location
    Collection: Weston Bike Nights 2013

All Weston Bike Night Photos from 2008 to 2013 plus other photos I have taken can be viewed in the following location
    Bike Night Photos' collections on Flickr

The 2013 Weston Bike Nights dates can be viewed from the following location
    Weston Bike Nights 2013 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

If images are required please read the image description, we ask for a £5 donation per image with all proceeds going back to the chosen charity.
    Please email "[email protected]" for a PayPal invoice with the image name(s), which allows you to make the donation securely online, the full image will then be emailed to you. Or if you already have a PayPal account then send the donation directly to "[email protected]" with the image name(s).
    Last year we raised over £1100 towards Weston Bike Nights charity "The Poppy Appeal". Many thanks to all who made this possible.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Weston Bike Nights 09 May 2013
    The Official count for last night was 32 bikes, the bike of the night was a Lambretta GP 186.

Images from Weston Bike Night 09 May 2013 Have been uploaded to the following location
    WBN 09 05 2013 - a set on Flickr

3. Weston Bike Nights 16 May 2013
    The Official count for last night was 332 bikes, the bike of the night was a Ducati Sport 1000S.

Images from Weston Bike Night 16 May 2013 Have been uploaded to the following location
    WBN 16 05 2013 - a set on Flickr

All Weston Bike Night Photos from 2008 to 2013 plus other photos I have taken can be viewed in the following location

Please note this year I will be adding some post processed images of Bikes that look good with certain tools I have. If you like the effects and would like to see if your image is suitable for processing it can be done under the same donation of £5 per image. Please follow the link below to view some in a special set I have created.
    WBN Specials - a set on Flickr

If images are required please read the image description, we ask for a £5 donation per image with all proceeds going back to the chosen charity.
    Please email "[email protected]" for a PayPal invoice with the image name(s), which allows you to make the donation securely online, the full image will then be emailed to you. Or if you already have a PayPal account then send the donation directly to "[email protected]" with the image name(s).
    Last year we raised over £1100 towards Weston Bike Nights charity "The Poppy Appeal". Many thanks to all who made this possible.
    Weston Bike Night Site is below.
    The RBLR Weston Bike Night

4. Flickr have carried out a massive change this morning after I uploaded my images. Please use the link below for viewing the images if not happy with Flickrs new format.

WBN 23 05 2013 - a set on Flickr

5. Weston Bike Nights 30 May 2013
    The Official count was 244 bikes, the bike of the night was a 1960 Triumph Thunderbird.
    Images from Weston Bike Night 23 May 2013 Have been uploaded to the following location
    WBN 30 05 2013 - a set on Flickr

Please note this year I will be adding some post processed images of Bikes that look good with certain tools I have. If you like the effects and would like to see if your image is suitable for processing it can be done under the same donation of £5 per image. Please follow the link below to view some in a special set I have created.

6. Weston Bike Nights 06 June 2013
    The Official count was 871 bikes, the bike of the night was Kawasaki 1000 Low Rider.
    Images from Weston Bike Night 06 June 2013 Have been uploaded to the following location
    WBN 06 06 2013 - a set on Flickr

7. Weston Bike Nights 13 June 2013
    The Official count was 199 bikes, the bike of the night was a VW Trike.
    Images from Weston Bike Night 13 June 2013 Have been uploaded to the following location
    WBN 13 06 2013 - a set on Flickr

8. Weston Bike Nights 20 June 2013
    The Official count was 211 bikes, the bike of the night was a Moto Guzzi 850-T3.
    Images from Weston Bike Night 20 June 2013 Have been uploaded to the following location
    WBN 20 06 2013 - a set on Flickr

9. Weston Bike Nights 27 June 2013
    The Official count was 41 bikes, the bike of the night was a Kawasaki Army Bike(GPZ550 Motor).
    Images from Weston Bike Night 20 June 2013 Have been uploaded to the following location
    WBN 27 06 2013 - a set on Flickr

10. Weston Bike Nights 04 July 2013
    The Official count was 716 bikes, the bike of the night was a 1972 Harley Davidson Shovelhead.
    WBN 04 07 2013 - a set on Flickr

11. Weston Bike Nights 11 July 2013
    The Official count was 812 bikes, the bike of the night was a Kawasaki H1A 500.
    WBN 11 07 2013 - a set on Flickr

12. Weston Bike Nights 18 July 2013
    The Official count was 739 bikes, the bike of the night was a 1955 BSA Goldstar.
    WBN 18 07 2013 - a set on Flickr

13. Weston Bike Nights 25 July 2013
    The Official count was 451 bikes, the bike of the night was a Honda CB77
    WBN 25 07 2013 - a set on Flickr

14. Weston Bike Nights 01 August 2013
    The Official count was 757 bikes, the bike of the night was a Honda CBR900 Streetfighter
    WBN 01 08 2013 - a set on Flickr

15. Weston Bike Nights 08 August 2013
    The Official count was 523 bikes, the bike of the night was a Suzuki Hayabusa
    WBN 08 08 2013 - a set on Flickr

16. Weston Bike Nights 15 August 2013
    The Official count was 72 bikes, the bike of the night was a Suzuki GSX1400
    WBN 15 08 2013 - a set on Flickr

17. I am looking at going this week, anyone else going?

18. If anyones going, I will be riding a Black and White MV Agusta 1090rr Brutale and will be parked up with an Orange KTM and a Black and Silver Norton.

19. Weston Bike Nights 22 August 2013
    The Official count was 685 bikes, the bike of the night was a Yamaha Vmax.
    WBN 22 08 2013 - a set on Flickr

20. Weston Bike Nights 29 August 2013
    The Official count was 403 bikes, the bike of the night was a 1340 Chopper North Sea
    WBN 29 08 2013 - a set on Flickr

Do Not Sell My Personal Information