Whats Good And Whats Not.

Discussion in 'Suspension help' started by comfysofa, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Putting my thoughts down (suspension related)......

So, whats good and whats not....this is a difficult question to answer if you have no point of reference and when you do, its vauge at best....

Ill give you an example....a few years back i came home from the ducati forum bbq on my z1000 (wheni met you MR ET)! that day was hot...hottest day of the year from what i remember, tyres were new and had the shock (Nitron R3) just fitted and set....not by me i might add!

So, that day, coming home on the motorway, it felt good, really good, planted - cant really say more than that...

Another time on my rsv4 about a year later, hot day, and its just felt good - again i cant say what or why but it felt good...

It would be nice to form some point of reference. For me the perfect day would be for me to go out with someone who knows how to set suspension and, crucially can decipher an idiots mumblings about what he thinks...

What would be good if said person that knows about all things springy...set my suspension and told me what i would expect, based on my weight and sag...that way youd have a point of reference and in turn may find whats...better...

Am i talking shite...probably but thats the only way i can describe it...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information