Which Celeb Was Your Very First ❤️

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Noods, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Which celeb was your very first crush, be it film star, sportsperson, singer etc.
    However sad or good it may of been, who, and only the very first one, set your bongos drumming!

For me it was Susanna York .. 1969/70 my Dad took me to see the Battle of Britain Film on the Big screen at the Odeon..I would have been 8 or 9 and seeing her was a wow! Moment.. I must have seen that film 30 times now, not just for her, truly, as it was a film way before its time imo ...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

So Let's hear, who was your very first? ... I can see a few Dot Cottons etc being posted here ... Lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. :Hilarious:. love a powerful woman me. :Angelic:.
    sheral crow in the video for "if it makes you happy." Oh god god dam. :Hungry::Hungry::Hungry::Hungry::Hungry:.

3. emma-peel-03.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. yip. she's hot. showing ye age there tho jv.

6. Easy.
    I remember watching Charlie's Angles on my parents sofa and thinking bad thoughts about Miss Smith.
    She's nigh on 70 now and I still would

image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Farrah on TV, but I think my real crush was Frida. Everyone loved Agnetha, but it was Ms Lyngstad for me. :Kiss:

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. i noticed she has a v.small pistol in here hand. have you guys met?.:smileys:
    i dont do celebrity. (honestly) but if natalie imbrglia ever became available. shes up there with sheril crow. i could easily become a stalker over those two
    upload_2016-7-16_21-34-46.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. images.jpg
    So is she.

10. :Hungry:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Your not wrong .. Hell of voice too... She gave "Lance the cheat" the boot too... Have you seen her in the last video she did... Steve McQueen ? If you haven't yet, may I suggest you get a cold shower ready....

12. i will go looking.

13. I always liked the third member of the trio can't remember her name now though... And no it wasn't John Bosley or whatever his name was.. Daisy Duke was amazing too..

14. god dam noods god dam
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. image.jpeg
    Daisy Duke... My mates used to go nuts over her...where I preferred "Roscoe pico train".... Ca chew chew chew...

Anyone younger than about 50 with prob think I'm having some kind of breakdown..

16. tbh at that age i was more in the car.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Jenny Auguter in the film Walkabout ...... stuck out in the bush with an Aborigine , mainly walking about with her own bush hanging out
    Pwwwwwarrrrrrr

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Didn't know they could do colour photos in the 50's. Little amused the older generation.

19. I'm going with Emma Peel too. Or that bird from the Champions...... Alexandra Bastedo :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information