WINGS AND WHEELS - 24th 25th August

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Sev, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Hi All,

I was wondering if we could get a Ducatiforum Presence going at the Wings and Wheels event in august.

The whole event is run for charity at Dunsfold aerodrome in Surrey.

They have lots of Wings but would dearly love more wheels either static displayed or actually running on the runway in a ride past.

I'm in the process of making the enquiry with the organisers as to what they would like from us, entry etc, but provisionally who would potentially be up for it?

Also there's some nice places to eat in the area and perhaps after we could all have a meal in one of the local pubs or restaurants in Cranleigh village or surrounds.

For those who were at Horsham Dunsfold is only 20 minutes away heading along the 281 towards guildford :)

2. I go there every year, it's an excellent event. I'd be up for it but seeing as I have a RC8R I'd have to sit on my own. Could take the classic MV I suppose, at least it's Italian.

3. I think it's just more Wheels! - there's a really good response from the flying crowd, but they always struggle on the Wheels side every year, so anything would be very welcome.

4. Hi Sev,

I have actually already applied for this. I've offered to take the car on Sunday and the bike on Saturday !

PP
    :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information