WM Snells 8 Feb open day

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Find out What's On

Likely I'll head along at some point, thinking weather permitting on making a bit of a long haul ride of it, no idea where or what yet, maybe Snells first then north/west/south/hill top/home. Or something like that.

anyone fancy it?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bradders

heres the details of the guy who does the ACF treatment. He's doing them there all day but you'll need to book in a time with him

Phone: 07958 137791
    Operator:- Mike Bennett
    Email: [email protected]

3. I have put it in my calendar, would like to go

4. just might pop along

5. I've booked my MTS in for treatment. Any excuse for the No.2 Breakfast in the Cafe!

6. might book myself in too for a check up this rash is getting a little annoying :eek:

hope to pop down as long as long as the weathers not too bad

7. me too

8. Weather dependent (and what time i can boom my bike in for ;-) ) I'll probably leave Loomies about 10, head over to Hilltop, circle back via Andover the. Basingstoke and onto Alton.

9. Anyone SW fancy an early morning blat up the A303 for this?

10. The 8th has been cancelled due to a severe weather warning for tomorrow and has been re arranged for the 22cnd Feb. Mike has sent out a email to those who have booked a time slot confirming the same reservations for the 22cnd.

11. thx for the heads up, not checked email yet and been watching the forecast. Hoping its still ok for a little run out, ages since I ventured near the bike (or so its seems!)

12. Love too but weather is shocking tomorrow. Plus I have to pick up my car from garage tomorrow. :( Snells are great.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information