Wsc Performance - Supplier Recommendation

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by Simon19, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Ok more of a sponsor plug, but also a genuine recommendation as I get lots of bits from them.

Now we’ve set aside the mince pies and sausage rolls for another year it’s probably time to start shopping for what our real loved one wants…… you know, the one in the garage with two wheels and whom likes to drink oil and eat brake pads and chains & sprockets.

Whatever you need in that department may I whole heartedly recommend you have a look at www.wscperformance.co.uk

Simon at WSC is always really helpful, gets everything posted out the next day and can usually source whatever you need even if it’s not listed on the website.

WSC are helping me out in the Ducati TriOptions Cup again this year and he looks after a load of guys across all disciplines of bike sport including MX and drag racing so personally puts a lot back into our hobby as well as it being his business.

Aside from also being about as cheap as you’ll find anywhere, if you want to buy from the people who put something back in to bikes then give them a shout with whatever you need.

Cheers
    Simon (no relation)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information