£1000 Worth Of Official Ducati Accessories Or Apparel When You Purchase A New Multistrada 1200 Enduro
- £1000 of official Ducati accessories when you purchase a new Multistrada Enduro*
- Offer valid from now until 30th September
- Wide range of accessories and apparel to choose from
The Multistrada 1200 Enduro is the most adventurous version ever of the...
- Shane Byrne breaks lap record in qualifying
- Byrne wins race 1
- Glenn Irwin takes first ever Superbike podium with 3rd place
Shane ‘Shakey’ Byrne’s rivals had no answer to the Be Wiser Ducati rider’s dominance during qualifying at Thruxton. Byrne was...
- Rob Guiver and Leon Morris take a win each
- Sean Neary takes two podiums with a 2nd and a 3rd
- Guiver leads Morris in the championship by 5 points
The Ducati TriOptions Cup served up to two hugely entertaining races over the weekend with the two leading...
- Series renamed Ducati Performance TriOptions Cup
- 2017 to be 8th consecutive year of championship
- 959 Panigale to replace 899 Panigale for 2017
Ducati UK announced at a meeting with riders today at Thruxton circuit that it would continue to support...
- 0% finance on Ducati Scrambler Icon and Ducati Scrambler Sixty2
- Offer available from now until September 30 2016
The land of Joy has arrived for UK motorcyclists this summer as Ducati UK announce 0% on two models from the Ducati Scrambler range.
The "Globetrotter 90" sets off from Ducati headquarter on its world tour in celebration of Ducati's 90th birthday
· The day after the record-breaking WDW 2016 ended, Ducati celebrates the date of its 90th birthday with the departure of the "Globetrotter 90" world tour
· An Indian will be the...
Ninth edition of WDW beats all records with 81,000 attendance in three days
· Exhibitions, music, excitement and a sea of bikes made up the three-day Ducati festival at the Misano World Circuit “Marco Simoncelli”
· Great success for the MY2017 preview of the new SuperSport and...
- The bike is brand new, it’s just the frame that comes from XDiavel and Monster trellis frame. There are some components used on other bikes but otherwise it’s a completely new bike.
- The Supersport is not an entry-level sportsbike. That would be a bike for beginners, this is not that. This is a sportsbike designed for the road.
- There will be two models, the Supersport and the Supersport S. The main difference is that the S has Öhlins suspension front and rear, and a removable rear seat cowl.
- The dash is completely new with new functionality, and is ready for the Ducati multimedia system, the same as on Multistrada. The headlamp shape is completely new, the shape was inspired by Panigale but the headlamp has daytime running lights. The exhaust is new as well as the complete fairing.
- This bike is for customers who desire a sportsbike with versatility and with road focus performance. It is for riders who don’t want a bike for trackdays so this is a bike that is sporty and at the same time comfortable in terms of seating position. It is not in the Panigale family.
“In terms of performance and price performance it is a step behind the 959 Panigale, but it is a completely different family, the only link between the two is sportiness. We made this because we wanted to target the customer who loves sportsbikes and wants street legal performance of one. This is designed for the road. It is still truly a sportsbike but for the road. We investigated the market and saw very interesting potential for these types of customers.
“The displacement is the same as the Hypermotard 939, but the problem is we applied mechanical modification and electronic tuning of the engine and even the attachment of the engine to the frame is different. With this frame, the engine is a stressed element. So it is 939 displacement, but not really the same engine, because 80% of it is new. The start price will be between £11,000 and £12,500 (13-15,000 Euros) for the Supersport, for the S model I cannot say."
- To celebrate the 90th anniversary of Ducati, all is set for the Globetrotter 90th round-the-world trip, reaching places and discovering people who made the history of the Italian motorcycle manufacturer
- Seven Globetrotters have been selected out of over 3,000 candidates from...
Page 1 of 3