Heading down to Snells Sat to pick up the new bike, looking like 4 trains (! I hate trains) as I want to ride back not take the van. Anyone around, give me a shout, may drop down...
Well she's here...picked her up Saturday from Manchester and have just done over 100 frustrated miles.... she's such a tease! I can hardly believe I'm riding sensible and keeping...
- Ducati UK sets records with year to date sales up by 36%
- Best ever first half sales for Ducati UK
Just picked up my new DVT today, its the standard version as I prefer the standard suspension having never got on with the skyhook version I previously had.
Love it, trips aren't...
- Ducati UK launch modified Ducati competition
- Finals to be held at Silverstone round of British Superbikes
- Winner receives specially designed trophy, £1000 worth of Ducati Performance vouchers and season pass for Ducati hospitality
Ducati UK is pleased...
- The competition awards the best idea for a motorcycle vacation, accompanied by great music
- The winner and two friends will receive an exclusive experience riding the new Multistrada 1200
- Ducati is the first motorcycle brand to open a Spotify account and "play" with...
- Ducati sells 32,600 bikes in first six months of 2015 to achieve 22% increase
- New monthly peak in June with 7,400 bikes delivered to customers (+ 60%)
- 9,000 Ducati Scramblers sold worldwide from January through June, highlighting the extraordinary success given to...
- 20-point lead for Morris after second win of 2015
- Guiver steals last-gasp victory in second race
- Egan powers forward in National Superstock 1000
So, picked up the new bike yesterday and now the running in begins! I've only done 50 miles and the things i noticed immediately which are different from th....
Page 1 of 3