The countdown has begun to the 2017 Ducati Team MotoGP presentation, which is scheduled to take place in the Ducati Auditorium, Bologna (Italy), on Friday 20th January for an invited audience.
The event, during which the 2017 Ducati Desmosedici GP and riders Jorge Lorenzo and Andrea Dovizioso...
Ducati ends 2016 on yet another high, with motorcycle sales topping 55,000
- 55,451 Ducati motorcycles delivered to customers
- Claudio Domenicali, CEO of Ducati Motor Holding: “The pattern of constant company growth seen these last seven years...
- A collection of unique photographs that tells the Ducati story through that attentiveness to style and design for which the Italian motorcycle brand has always been so renowned
- Nineteen iconic motorcycles - which include the 916, the Monster and Panigale - illustrate the...
- The last of the seven globetrotters brings the motorcycle and torch back to Ducati factory in Borgo Panigale, Italy
- The most symbolic sites for Ducati, each one a milestone along this memorable trip
- Globetrotter 90th: 30,000 kilometres over sixth months in an event...
After presenting the line-up of its new motorcycles and the 2017 apparel collection at EICMA 2016, Ducati has yet more surprises in store.
The Ducatisumisura.com site, which allows visitors to personalise racing suits using the configurator, now adds two new and attractive models to its range, in...
- The around the world trip with the Multistrada 1200 Enduro will end up in Borgo Panigale on 15 December
- The seventh and final globetrotter has departed from the Isle of Man and will cover the remaining 2000 km of this incredible adventure
- 4.8% average price increase announced across range
- Pricing of new models unveiled at EICMA remain unchanged
Following the announcement of prices for the new 2017 models unveiled recently at EICMA, Ducati UK can confirm a price increase on the remainder of the...
- Five new Ducati models make UK debut at Motorcycle Live
- Ducati Scrambler range expanded by two with Desert Sled and Café Racer
- Limited edition Superleggera takes centre stage
- Globetrotter 90 Multistrada Enduro stops off at Motorcycle live on round the...
- 31.4% of voters deem the new Ducati SuperSport “queen” of the Show
- Ducati receives this prestigious award, now in its twelfth edition, for the eighth time
- High crowd figures ensure the 74th edition of EICMA is a success, with visitor numbers expected to have set a...
- Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicali presents six new motorcycles on the eve of EICMA 2016
- Two new Monsters (797 and 1200), an exceptional Multistrada 950 and the exclusive 1299 Superleggera, alongside two original Ducati Scramblers, the Desert Sled and the Cafe Racer: six great new...
Page 1 of 3