Ducati Corse is delighted to announce that two-time MotoGP World Champion Casey Stoner will return to the Italian manufacturer next year in the role of brand ambassador and test rider.
Casey Stoner won the 2007 MotoGP World Championship on the Ducati Desmosedici GP with ten wins in eighteen...
- 60.78% of voters chose the new Ducati cruiser as the exhibition’s “best-looking bike”
- 73rd edition of EICMA attracted huge numbers of visitors
- 19” front wheel, 30-litre tank and Ducati style: new adventure-oriented bike presented at the 73rd International Motorcycle Exhibition
- All-new accessory and apparel line dedicated to the Multistrada 1200 Enduro also previewed at EICMA
- Ducati Scambler Sixty2, one of the most keenly awaited new bikes at the Milan show
- Also featuring in the 2016 news, the Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro inspired by the motorcycle Troy Bayliss raced in America
- Prizes for the winners of the second edition of the...
- New Ducati dealer to open in stoke
- Four times British Superbike Champion Shane ‘Shakey' Byrne to officially open the store on the 21st November
- Third Ducati dealership to be opened by the DMC Moto group
- EICMA 2015 opens its doors to the public: new Ducati 2016 bike range on show at stand M-04, Hall 15
- ‘Total black’ stage dedicated to the XDiavel, an undisputed ‘star’ of the show
- Eight new Ducati bikes enthral the crowds at the Milan fair
Hi everyone, So about a year i started on creating a 2nd coffee table from a 749 engine. Not your standard empty cylinder block and put some glass on it......this is something...
- Claudio Domenicali, CEO of Ducati, presents the latest 2016 products in Milan: seven new motorcycles unveiled on the eve of EICMA 2015
- Improvements for models already in the range showcased alongside three new bikes that launch Ducati towards new worlds: the ‘Cruiser world’...
Watch the replay of the Ducati live event. Ducati Live Feed - 2016 World Première | Ducati Forum where Ducati unveil 7 new bikes.
Page 1 of 3