I had a 996s which I was "encouraged" to sell about 11 years ago and have always wanted another one. Here's my old one....
.... and I'm in love
The quickshifter is awesome, corners like she's on rails and sounds amazing! (But you'll already know that!)...
- Everything is ready for the second edition of the international contest for young video makers ready to portray the Ducati Scrambler world
- Street culture will play a key role in the contest organised by Ducati Scrambler together with the Future Film Festival
- A 5000...
Hi folks, just returned from my travels and have put together a quick vid of the adventure for those interested.
The Multi performed flawlessly....
Just finished a 2500 mile 8 day thrash in the traffic free Pyrenees solo but full luggage. Rear tyre now illegal but front has reasonable tread life.
A lot of the mountain roads...
Hi Folks well my 1198 has gone and my new baby got picked up today, just got to work out how all the switches and bits work, taking her down to Daren at MCT on Tuesday to get the...
Ducati receives the Professor Ferdinand Porsche award for technological innovation on the Multistrada 1200 S D|air
- The Vienna University of Technology has presented Ducati and Dainese with the Professor Ferdinand Porsche Award
- This is the first time a motorcycle has won the...
Hey folks. My first post here apart from in the intro thread.
Well, it's been three weeks and now two days since I picked up the 848. For those who didn't see my intro thread, I...
- Permanent exhibition at Ducati Motor Holding obtains the prestigious award for the fourth year running
- The Ducati Museum racks up a string of excellent reviews on the world’s greatest travel website
- More than 40,000 visitors to the Bologna-based museum every...
Page 1 of 3