- The around the world trip with the Multistrada 1200 Enduro will end up in Borgo Panigale on 15 December
- The seventh and final globetrotter has departed from the Isle of Man and will cover the remaining 2000 km of this incredible adventure
- 4.8% average price increase announced across range
- Pricing of new models unveiled at EICMA remain unchanged
Following the announcement of prices for the new 2017 models unveiled recently at EICMA, Ducati UK can confirm a price increase on the remainder of the...
- Five new Ducati models make UK debut at Motorcycle Live
- Ducati Scrambler range expanded by two with Desert Sled and Café Racer
- Limited edition Superleggera takes centre stage
- Globetrotter 90 Multistrada Enduro stops off at Motorcycle live on round the...
- 31.4% of voters deem the new Ducati SuperSport “queen” of the Show
- Ducati receives this prestigious award, now in its twelfth edition, for the eighth time
- High crowd figures ensure the 74th edition of EICMA is a success, with visitor numbers expected to have set a...
- Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicali presents six new motorcycles on the eve of EICMA 2016
- Two new Monsters (797 and 1200), an exceptional Multistrada 950 and the exclusive 1299 Superleggera, alongside two original Ducati Scramblers, the Desert Sled and the Cafe Racer: six great new...
Bike currently at JHP having the 853cc engine fitted that i bought from Cookster.
Thankfully the swingarm pivot bolt came out without any issue....
The countdown has begun to the Ducati World Première 2017, scheduled to take place in Milan, at the Teatro Nazionale, on Monday 7 November 2016.
The event, during which Ducati will unveil its new models for next year, will be streamed live at Ducati World Première...
- Eduardo Generali, the fourth Ducati Globetrotter 90° “torch-bearer” has completed his journey from San Francisco to Indianapolis
- The trip now continues in the direction of New York, as Australian Steve Fraser sets out to complete the ‘coast to coast’, riding the Multistrada...
- Unprecedented 5th British Superbike title for Shane Byrne
- First British Superbike Championship win for the Ducati Panigale
- Glenn Irwin back on the podium in his rookie season
Shane ‘Shakey’ Byrne secured the 2016 British Superbike title at Brands Hatch...
- Belgian Jessica Leyne, the only woman on the tour, has crossed Japan to successfully conclude part three of the seven-stage Globetrotter 90° trip
- Tough weather conditions in Japan did not prevent Jessica and her Multistrada 1200 Enduro from keeping to their tight schedule on...
Page 1 of 3