1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Being a miserable barsteward I prefer to save a bit of money, therefore I'll take you up on the offer.

Right, how do we do this?

2. PM sent

3. @Franksie your avatar looks about 5 minutes before mine. :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Lovin your Muffstache

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. LMAO, I suspect my aviator might be a bit of a shaven haven so not much chance off a muffstache

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Right after muff amusement back to business

Here the photos
    Ohlins SCU for 2010,11,12 for Ohlins electronic suspension bikes. Plenty to read on the forum about how good they are, there are!! 7 months old £180 NET to me via bank transfer or Paypal gift NO offers please NOW SOLD ON FLEABAY. Sorry guys

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fat Ducs help to smooth out your low revs harshness on 2010,11,12 models. Plug and play with instructions, Plenty on the forum to read about. £55 Net to me posted FATDUCS SOLD

[​IMG]

#706 Franksie, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  7. Pikes peak hangers new [​IMG]

8. Go on then dude, I'll take your fatducs

9. PM Sent

10. Hi franksie, I'll take your ohlins scu. Pm me your details please bud!

11. PM SENT but unfortunately sold elsewhere now

#711 Franksie, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  12. An updated parts listing for you.

Brembo M4 calipers, with pads and modified lines - SOLD
    Gilles RCT12GT footpegs, with rubber inserts, titanium colour - SOLD
    Ducati Performance enduro handguard and mirror kit - SOLD
    Pannier set, red, with brackets/rubbers - £380
    Ducati Performance oil filler cap, black - £12
    Ducati Performance crank inspection cover - £12
    Evotech rad/oil cooler guards - £55
    Ducati Performance touring seats, front and rear, later version - £170
    Oberon adjustable levers, aero vented style, black with red adjusters, pair - £100
    Ducati Performance pannier liners, used once - £75
    Ducati Performance top box liner, some light wear on corners (fluffy piping) - £30

Termignoni full system, with air filter and noise killer. Additionally, the ECU has been remapped by CJS, dyno proven 157hp at the rear wheel - £1000

Carbon bits:
    CDT-R carbon long hugger - £90
    Ilmberger upper chainguard - £40
    Carbonworld lower chainguard (covers chain run when the crap flap isn't fitted) - £40
    Ilmberger bellypan. Couple of scratches, small hole in the underside from FOD, can't be seen when fitted - £50
    Ducati Performance beak - £250

Will be doing a big picture session shortly, but let me know if you want specific pics in the meantime.

#713 Doodle, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  13. Interested in both of these if you can put up pictures?

How did you find the foot pegs, were they more comfortable than stock on longer trips?

I'd love the brakes as well but might be out of budget this month, would you be interested in doing a package deal for all these parts?

How easy would the brakes be to swap over?

14. Pics attached of the pegs and enduro kit.

Definitely, the adjustment meant I could get them just right, and it's a bigger platform for your feet.

Package deals are certainly available.

The calipers themselves are a straight swap, bolt in bolt out, as is the replacement crossover line. The line from the ABS unit requires tank off and a modification to the existing line (threaded union) they way I did it, but it's not a difficult job and there are other options for this if you wanted to do it your own way. Ultimately all you are looking to achieve is a change to the banjo at the caliper end.

IMG_20140908_220806.jpg

IMG_20140908_221147.jpg

IMG_20140908_221255.jpg

IMG_20140908_221314.jpg

#715 Doodle, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  15. Pics of the hugger and upper chainguard

IMG_20141001_211133.jpg

IMG_20141001_211148.jpg

IMG_20141001_211205.jpg

16. fugly 1000 620 centre stand, Bought this off this here site, never used it as I have a full termi system and it don't fit, paid £100, will sell for the same. It is used not new

17. [​IMG]
    If the cap fits......wear it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information