1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 1098r Carbon

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by James Thomas, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Does anyone have any firm recommendations for a supplier of carbon bits for the 1098R. A slight cock-up with a front paddock stand has resulted in me cracking my front mudguard - I know, I know.... there was swearing!

After some time to compose myself, I'm now looking for a replacement part. I'm *almost* tempted to go for a whole spare fairing set to keep the OEMs looking pristine, but the costs are pretty heavy.

Anyway, what does the forum brain trust recommend?

Cheers,
    James

2. Matey,

Fullsix will do a nice replacement front mudguard, excellent quality at a sensible price.

Remember, you still have first dibs on my spares if you want them:

Race Nose (C-Tech)
    Race Airducts, (C-Tech or Fullsix)
    Race L/R Fairings (C-Tech)
    Belly pan with side stand (MS Production)
    Radiation Shroud (C-Tech)

It'll only sit in the house and gather dust!!

3. Agree with Bullitt, Full-Six stuff is exquisite, quality Kit. But not the cheapest either. Also there's a bloke in Sheffield who lists his stuff on e-bay and it looks quite good. He lists it under the seller name: carbon-moto-ltd. Might be worth a look. Very reasonably priced.

4. ive had loads of stuff off carbon moto when i built my last track bike, all the parts fitted first time and were good quality.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information