1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1100s Rear Plate Hanger...

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by t965m, Nov 3, 2016.

1. So, do you want one of mine or are you making your own..?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

2. Thats a good question.

Is it going to be a bit triangular in shape? i.e. tapering to fit inside the carbon side panels? I have this under mine at present - mustve come with exhaust - its nice perspex, it bolts to the wide two bolt holes near battery and the carbon side panels underneath. I don't mind replacing it if yours is better - but its hard for me to commit without seeing it.

IMG_1504.JPG

IMG_1464.JPG

If you look closely, you can see here where its cut out around the no plate hanger bracket and the two nuts/bolts of the hanger. It fits inside the carbon side panels and has holes to attach to the carbon side - I've added spire nuts and attached properly!

3. It can do...I'm totally open at the moment....what's the measurement at the bottom (the widest point between the side panels and at the top....I can factor that in then...

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

4. I can do - but not right now - I'm off to England with work at 6am, until friday, so I'm off to bed - if it can wait til next saturday, I'll take the perspex panel out again and measure and photo it properly - we should get a decent one out of the process by the end of it tho! its a good template for the rear - just ned yours for the bit round battery?

5. Yep...mine'll cover that...I was going to the fabricator tomorrow but I'll hang on for your measurements...I could make an educated guess tbh as I wouldn't want it to be totally up against the panels and the 2 main reference points I've got on mine...is the two wider bolts and the two at the top...

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

6. Good man!

7. @comfysofa
    Here is some pics of my underseat mudguard thingy - then I drew round it for measurements. IMG_1546.JPG IMG_1547.JPG IMG_1551.JPG IMG_1552.JPG
    IMG_1546.JPG IMG_1547.JPG IMG_1551.JPG IMG_1552.JPG IMG_1548.JPG
    If you need any other measurements let me know.

8. Finally caught up with the fabricator last night and dropped of my knife and fork sample for him to fabricate a tester.....im assuming i wont see this before xmas but maybe....

9. No worries, get some pics up of the prototype when it's done!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information