1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198 1198s Traction Control

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Pete Eccleston, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Hi all
    I am trying to get my head round how to use the DTC function. Please can someone explain how you set it from the handlebar controls. I know how to scroll through the computer setting on the left hand control but not sure how you confirm the setting.
    Cheers
    Pete

2. From memory you have to hold down on the button for a while to confirm it is on, this then takes you to the 'page' with the numbers/setting you want. Scroll through by pressing down quickly then hold down (for a short while) when you get to the setting you want.

(In answer to your question hold the button down for a while to confirm).

3. Thread moved

4. Thanks Pavey. much appreciated !

5. No probs. I found the whole system frustrating to use at first (scrolling and selecting with the same button) but it makes sense now. Almost :smile:

6. If only there was some type of publication that told you how to do this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. It would be nice wouldn't it? In a nice shiny red book. Imagine it! Lets make one, we could be rich!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi chisw is this what you are after

Attached Files:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. lol its early here - brains not fully functional-you guys are referring to the owners manual arent you :blush: but you may have not seen the pdf i have attached. Cheers

• Like Like x 2
  10. Great stuff. Thanks

11. :Banghead:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information