1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200r With Abba Stand

Discussion in 'Monster' started by 3bikemike, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Abba stand, with front arm lift. Both wheels off the ground - fab piece of kit, highly recommend....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. I really must get the front lift kit for the Mutley... The Monster looks like a fab bit of kit too :upyeah:

3. I went for the 1Jac - very pleased with it

IMG_20160420_133428.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. What fitting kit did you use?

I've just received mine from Abba and it doesn't fit. I ordered kit 84 Monster 1200.

Maybe they sent out the wrong one but they are closed weekends (who closes on a Saturday these days) so I can't call them so I thought I'd ask her in the meantime.

5. Front lift kit would be easy to make for anyone with welder.

6. Yep - Should be kit 84 - mine fit perfectly. Can only think an admin error and the wrong 'lugs' were placed in the bag?
    IMG_1113.jpg

7. Thanks for that.

Yeah looks like a boo boo.

8. I've had the ABBA stand since 2009. I've used it on my Speed Triple then on a Diavel with the 1198 kit and now I use it with the Monster 1200r with kit 84. When I changed to the Diavel I had to remove the standard "fitting holders" completely and just use the Ducati 1198 parts but now I have the monster I had to remove the 1198 parts, refit the standard holders and then attach the Monster kit 84.

9. I went back to ABBA and got another kit sent out - all good now.
    Love these stands used it on several bikes now. So much better than normal paddock stands.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information