1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 2010 - 2012 Homemade Satnav Bracket For Sale!

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Steve216, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Hi All,
    I've been impressed with a certain German SatNav bracket for the 2010 to 2012 MTS but wasn't too keen on their european pricing, luckily my brother is a sheet metal fabricator. By chance he's made several brackets that look similar to those already mentioned but obviously not identical (wink, wink!) they come unpainted to keep pricing down.

I've attached several pics for reference, let me know if you're interested in one (I've got 4 at the moment)
    Bracket/bolts/and postage +£50 (registered delivery)

cheers
    Steve

satnav 5.JPG

satnav 1.JPG

satnav 2.JPG

satnav 3.JPG

satnav 4.JPG

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Bracket made out of stainless steel? Could you post pics showing the bracket mounted with a screen (front/rear view) to get an idea about the height. Your bracket could be the solution (Camera / InReach kit mounting) I am looking for with my MTS-PP screen.
    Would you ship internationally by registered Royal Mail postal service and accept PayPal service.
    PM if you preferred... Thanks and have a nice day!

3. TBR,
    Will take some pics today, can post anywhere let me know where? Just so I can check postage, and yes I do accept paypal
    Will get back to you
    Steve

4. Interesting. I bought a Touratech locking mount for my Zumo 660; I love the locking bit but not the satnav position and this one seems to put the satnav in the right place. I wonder if it's possible to combine the two? If so I'm up for one!

5. Nice work Steve.....cunning solution :D

6. Are you willing to post one to the U.S.?

7. Could he make them for the 2014 model??

8. Mate, good luck, ask a question earlier, see post #2 (TBR,Jun 29, 2014) and never got an answer...

9. Looks like Steve has moved on, not logged on the forum since 09/2014......... @Steve216? - you could try a PM?

10. Hi Steve. I've just come across this thread whilst browsing for info on mounting a Garmin Zumo on my Multistrada. I realise that its some long time ago when you posted but do you still have any of the sets left that you mentioned?

11. Many thanks. Bedtime reading!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information