1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2013 Ducati 848 Evo Corse Se

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by MrAliT, Oct 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I truly love this bike but it simply doesn't get the use it deserves so its up for sale.

I bought this bike new in 2013 from Snells in Alton. Since then it's covered 8000 miles and been looked after meticulously including coating with ACF50 in the Autumn to preserve it in the best possible nick. It was bought outright so there is no finance on it and it's never been dropped.

This is the Special Edition so it has a brushed aluminium tank, larger brake discs (330mm), quick shifter, 140bhp, traction control (8 settings) and Ohlins shock as well as a lighter clutch and provision for DDA (Data Analyser for track use). It is sublime to ride, with more power than you need for the road and the Ohlins makes it miles more comfortable than the stock. It's the best 848 they ever made and (in my opinion) is a perfect balance of handling and performance.

Additions :
    • Slash cut Termis with filter and ECU. Fitted by Snells before collection and the bike will come with the original unused factory cans, ECU and filter.
    • Carbon tank protector
    • Evotech oil and rad guards
    • Evotech tail tidy - stock tail also
    • ASV levers in black. Standard length with red adjusters. Stock levers included
    • Ducabike footpegs - the originals are like glass so an important upgrade - stock pegs included
    • Ride height adjuster - lets you alter the ride height without changing the geometry - stock included
    • Biketrac tracker system - I paid for 3 years in Feb 2014 so its all paid up till next year - Great system
    • Polished exhaust system - easier to keep clean and looks the biz
    • GP seat - stock included
    • Ducati branded dust cover
    There are a couple of small marks as you'd expect with one on the nose section and slight paint rubs on the heel guards (I've tried to capture these in the photos). The bike is due a service as the last one was a belts service at 5446 miles in 2015. If you buy this I'll have it serviced at Ducati on payment of a deposit so it's fresh as a daisy for you.

It had a new battery in June and the Pirelli Super Corsas on it are about 800 miles old. It comes with all service and instruction books as well as spare keys.

Im based in Taunton, Somerset. Im happy to show the bike but test rides will require full asking price in cash beforehand just in case!

This is priced to sell at £7950. Any questions, drop me a PM.

DSC_0480.jpg DSC_0481.jpg DSC_0482.jpg DSC_0484.jpg DSC_0485.jpg DSC_0486.jpg DSC_0487.jpg DSC_0488.jpg DSC_0489.jpg DSC_0490.jpg DSC_0491.jpg DSC_0493.jpg DSC_0494.jpg DSC_0495.jpg DSC_0496.jpg DSC_0497.jpg DSC_0498.jpg DSC_0499.jpg DSC_0500.jpg

#1 MrAliT, Oct 9, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
  2. And it's got a 14 tooth front sprocket. Forgot that!

3. yowser !! Love it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bit of a bump and an amendment to the advert.

I appreciate most would like a serviced bike so I'll get the bike serviced at a Ducati dealership for whoever buys it (or knock the cost off the price)

5. Sold subject to payment

• Like Like x 2
  6. Great bike at good price :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. :( id like this bike... With a splash of white it would be just perfect... Glws...

8. Sold yet?

9. Deposit take . I'll let you know as soon as it's sold

• Like Like x 1
  10. I searched the country for a good one of these at the start of the summer. Awesome bike

11. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information