1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT 2015 Multistrada Quickshifter

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Jason Fairbrother, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Slipper clutch does help a lot though?

2. Yes it was on the twin spark pikes peak model, The translogic worked really well, talking to them at moment to see if they can get one adapted to fit the new DVT.

3. I am sure next years DVT will have it already built in including downshift as the 1299 has this standard now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. That would be nice!

5. I'm happy to share the map I use on my 2013 with Tuneboy. I worked with Nemesis from the US forum to get the quick shifter settings much better. It's for an SC exhaust but you could just take the shift values.

6. Chris at x bikes set my quick shifter and auto blipper up with tuneboy. Works perfectly.
    Helpful and plenty of knowledge with the tuneboy, he is UK distributer,Sure they won't be far away with the new DVT version too.

7. I had a q/s fitted by Chris at X-bikes and couple of weeks ago, it's fantastic! You don't need to be pinned at all, 30% throttle change up in the sweet spot around 5-7k revs so smooth! I haven't had a false neutral yet! And we all know about those, autoblipper works really well also. What's not to like! I'm not revving to the redline, no false neutrals either so less damage to gearbox, no snatching the chain.

One of the best mods I've done!

8. Autoblipper? Interested... Tell us more (if you have I missed it)

9. Hi Bradders, autoblipper works really well, there are settings and changes that can be made in the tuneboy software ie how much blip you get, it does seem to disable when your speed drops which is good so you don't blip when filtering! I'm still getting used to it but I think it's a great upgrade!

I will say that you do need to have a remap done because the q/s settings are simply switched on in tuneboy, the strain gauge/linkage is really neat and looks factory.

I am going to the Benson meet so you can see it there.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Look forward to a stunt show lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. So there's no tuneboy option for the dvt yet !

12. Not as far as I know.

13. Am tempted with that healtech item. Hmmmmm [emoji15]

14. Anyone have the Translogic fitted to the DVT? How do you like it?

15. Tuneboy QS unit for sale if anybody is interested - will also fit diavel and Panigale

16. how are you getting on with your shifter? any issues? problems with electronics etc??? is it a translogic one?

17. Sorry for delayed response

It's been ultra reliable, no probs or failures, you just need to play with the delay and get it dialled in correctly, yes it's a translogic one

• Like Like x 1
  18. its good to know, thanks a lot, btw i met a guy at the isle of man last year who had one fitted to his dvt, also had some nice gold wheels fitted too, it wasnt you was it?

19. Wasn't me, mine is an older 2010 MY, but I was at the Classic TT last year [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Not Sell My Personal Information