1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Lincolnshire Ride Out's And Meets

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ben Mallinson, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Genuine LOL :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

2. Haha, I'll make sure I bring 40 with me :D

So long as you don't mind the minty one's :upyeah:

3. Puff :Facepalm::Finger:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. 9th is a possibility for me, but on call.... so literally won't know until the morning whether I'll be allowed out to play

Prior plans or working other dates.

5. I can puff on anything :D

6. Haha... So can I so make sure you bring some full fat one's with you :D

7. @bettes I need you :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Can't afford to smoke since knocking about with @Exige . Roll ups ok? I do tend to roll them thick but I put 3 filters in as they are cheaper than tobacco. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I prefer roll ups - I roll my own and pocket 2 of the 3 filter tips he gives me for another friends baccie :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Roll ups not a problem for me, could be an expensive day for you :D

11. How do you know Betts is chunky? :Wideyed:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. :tearsofjoy:

Bloody hell, no flies on you today ;)

Appologies bettes, typo corrected now :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. (Full) Fat chance :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Am I allowed to bring a Kawasaki (Cruiser!) riding chum?

(I'd be Ducati mounted)

• Like Like x 1
  15. You get all types and shapes and sizes at Squires, ain't that right El T and El Bettes :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Deffo! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Morning Gents,

There seems to be a bit of interest in the proposed squires meet which is great... As expected, there are variations in the dates people are available however it seems that the second proposed weekend seems to suit most whom have expressed interest already...

Therefor, can I propose we go for Saturday 22nd April for the meet? Had a quick look on the Squires site and this date coincides with there monthly Autojumble, any of you regulars advise whether this is good, bad indifferent for us meeting on this day??

As confirmed by Exige above, anyone is welcome to join us so if any of your biker friends also want to come along on something different (and they don't mind being blinded by the beauty of our Ducati's (and @Exige's R1 ;)) :D), they are more than welcome ;)

Presuming that us Lincolnshire folk meet somewhere around the Scunthorpe area for the ride up, I guess it will take us around an hour and ten minutes to get there... Taking this in to account, does anyone have any preferences on a time for us to aim for meeting at Squires?

18. 11am? Then we can go for a ride around after?

But how will I know you Dave? What's your real name, and not your forum username? :)

19. Sounds reasonable to me :) ride out whilst there sounds good too, so long as we finish up back at squires so me and the Lincolnshire lot can find our way back home ok :D

You'll spot me ok, I'll be arriving on a red Ducati :p It's also probable that you'll know which is me as I'm 6ft4", beginning to fill out around the middle and will be trying to work out who Exige is to cadge a fag!!

And, just for you, I'll also respond to Dave for the day :D

• Like Like x 1
  20. I have an airport run on the 22nd taking the Czech contingency of the family back for their flight to Prague.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information