1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Lincolnshire Ride Out's And Meets

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ben Mallinson, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Post above updated with proposed time & place for departure and meeting point for anyone wishing to join the ride up along the route :)

2. Unfortunately I can't make the 8th but for anyone interested Wednesday 5th @ 7pm is the first of East Yorks DOCGB meets at Squires. Otherwise hopefully catch up with some of you over the coming months

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

3. Can't make the 8th I'm Fraid... prior plans.
    Hopefully be able to sort something another time

5. I thought you met at the Goodmanham Arms near Market Weighton?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. We do, however as we have good few in the group from further West of the county and elsewhere we have an extra meet 1st Weds of month at Squires from April till Oct.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hi Ben,
    You're doing a stirling job organising rideouts :thumbsup: It can feel a bit like herding cats but someone's got to do it or it's whizzing around doing an impression of Billy No Mates!
    Can't make next weekend as I'm over in The Dales for a long overdue reunion. No plans for the next 2 weekends so hope to get out and meet up then.
    Cheers,
    Chris

8. Hi Chris,

I'm beginning to know that feeling... Not looking like there is many takers from Lincolnshire for this one but i'll still go and say help to some of our Yorkshire counterparts :)

I'm back home on Tuesday for three weeks :D Not available weekend of the 15th/16th but should be ok for having a ride out 22nd/23rd mate...

May also have a ride out to the White Heather/Willingham on the 5th for the first Lincolnshire bike night and also Fox Inn (Ulceby)/Willingham on the 19th April if your about mid week and fancy a cuppa ;)

9. Lucky you. I'm off for the week before Easter so if the weather's good would be up for a daytime rideout?
    22/23 April should be good too. Can arrange something nearer the time.

Forecast for the 5th is cloudy but dry. If that stays the same then up for a jaunt to the first Lincs Bike Night. :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  10. We're away Tuesday to Sunday for a break with the family on the run up to Easter Chris so will struggle to get out that week, 22/23 April sounds good though, let me know nearer the time and we'll sort something out ;)

Yes forecast is looking not too bad for the 5th and seems to be improving slightly as time passes, will see what time Helen is finishing that day as she may want to have a ride out to get some more practice on her little 125cc... It's a tedious pace with the 125cc in tow but good to get miles under her belt and hopefully will only be a couple of months until she's on the Monster :D Would be good to see you there and have a cuppa & catch-up mate :)

11. @El Toro @Exige

Just come off the phone to Mrs M and have been informed that she has also managed to get the day off work and has planned for us to go for an afternoon out and evening meal with some friends in Lincoln next Saturday! So unfortunately gents I won't be able to make it up to squires to meet and have a ride out :/

Apologies for having to pull out, suppose that will teach me for not communicating and arranging hoping to escape whilst the wife's out working :tearsofjoy:

I will make it up to meet you and have a ride out in the not too distant future though, perhaps in 2 weeks off in May :D

12. You'll be good for Saturday morning though ;)

13. I cant do Saturday either ... :pensive: Pick the bike up Friday then have to take the missus up to bloody Blackburn of all places for a competition Saturday! :rage: Deffo can't do 22/23rd got a marathon to run! :runner::runner:

14. I'll be good for a quick local ride so long as I'm back home for 11ish but will struggle to make it to squires and back unfortunately :/

15. If the weathers ok I may come across to Lincolnshire then :)

16. Sounds good :) Keep me informed if you decide to and I'll definitely be up for meeting up for a blast :D

17. Where would be a place to meet? Willingham Woods?

#157 El Toro, Apr 2, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  18. Do you know north lincs at all? Could either meet you somewhere near Scunthorpe or ride out to the shell garage I tagged in the map previously (Near Goole adjacent to M62) and ride back in to Lincolnshire from there if that would be easier?

Any idea on time?

19. From me it'd take 2 hours to get somewhere close. Tell me where's best for you and I'll try and get there for 10ish (weather permitting of course;) )

20. Scunthorpe Tesco's Petrol Station would be ideal at that time then El T :)

Will give me the perfect excuse to tell Mrs M I need an extension on the morning pass and return home around lunchtime then. Can take a ride up to Willingham woods for a cuppa :) Some great roads to from there.

Will come up your way the following time home :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information