1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 848 Evo Shift Rod Size?

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Chris2511, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Hi ladies and gents

I've just ordered a HM plus SS quick shifter for my 848 Evo the day before travelling back to work for a month

Being my first order with HM I presumed they would send the standard size shift rod

But they don't you have to order the rod separately

Question is, could someone with a 848 OR 1098/1198 (if they are also same size

Measure their standard shift rod for me so I can get the correct rod ordered from HM to have it fitted on my return home?

Thanks for your help in advance

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Am sure Dave at WM Snell could tell you if you called him, he will have ordered loads. Or Craig at Moto Rapido. Both very helpful, both main Ducati dealers so easy to find on Ducati UK site or google :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I could go and measure mine, but my bike is not an EVO so would probably be no use to you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don't think there is a difference between the 848 and Evo model

I was doing some digging last night on the web and seen someone else asking on another forum to which a reply was given 140mm

If you get the chance Bob I would be very grateful if you could measure yours? That would help me out

It's a bugger it turned up an hour after I left the house ! :)

5. The title said EVO so I thought that they would be different, I'll just go down ans measure.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rod on its own without the lock nuts is 138mm on mine, a 2010 848 none EVO.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice one cheers bob appreciate your help

Do Not Sell My Personal Information