1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Anyone On The 1200r Yet

Discussion in 'Monster' started by spanish, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Tim, did they throw in the tank pad for free?

2. Arrived today. Now to get her run in!

IMG_2274.JPG

3. Nice one MonsterGB. You're gonna love it :grin:. Same looking spec as mine too. They go round the track pretty well too...
    111_0945.jpg 111_1651.jpg

#103 3bikemike, Jun 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Still on for this coming Sunday? I'll be there from noon - hopefully others will turn up too :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Or start a club? The R's Bandits... :sunglasses:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sadly, but for happy reasons, will not be able to meet this Sunday. Still in Spain as weather has been amazing and as always roads, campsite, food, wine and people all the greatest. Missing my Monster but reuniting will be fun. My challenge will be how much touring can be done on the Monster. Ron perhaps we could arrange a low key meet on my return.

7. No Prob's Spanish - lets postpone then. Glad the sun is shining where you are (we could do with some of that here!)

PM me when you get back and are free for a low key meet :grin:

8. lucky,, where are you ??

9. Ahh sorry never mind just saw you goona re-arrange. Was a bit late with a reply for yes i can make it tomorrow. Hopefully can make the low key meet.
    Cheers, Tim

10. ...nice one Exige :grimacing:

11. Thx for the invite RonO,
    see you there later

12. Ok flat battery alarm/tracker issues and lack of use these past few weeks. Waiting on it to recharge. Apologies

13. No worries fella. It was a good event, defo worth a visit next year. We'll get together when Spanish is back

14. Do the Termis have removable baffles?

15. Yes they do
    Already have mine out .
    Sounds great

• Like Like x 1
  16. Photo of mine without the baffles.....

IMG_0957.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. stabilisers too..........I like it

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Cheers fella.....having the Termis fitted on Thursday woop woop

Do Not Sell My Personal Information