1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bar End Mirrors

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by jack999s, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Any photo's of nice bar end mirrors and info on what you have fitted, Don't like the look of the original ones

2. I have this up for sale if interested.....rizoma spy r

IMG_3284.jpg

3. I fitted a cheap £8.99 set on my 999 so see how I got on before forking out £££ on something decent and tapped up OEM as I'd like them gone. The position on bar end was fine I found and gave a much better view. However, everything was tiny and and stuff up your arse looks miles away. Apparently better brand (Oberon) are better. I think I'll probably go up from 60mm to 70mm too

@chizel had a pair on I believe.

4. Generally everything Oberon make is very good quality. I've got their heavy bar-end weights on my SF and next to Renthal or the Italian designer anodised stuff they are look classier and better machined from better materials. And they use steel collets rather than rubber bushes so they actually do reduce vibration. I assume the same would be true for bar-end mirrors.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tried to find my images of someone on here with a combi bar-end indicators & mini mirror set-up. Its a one peice purchase & I've been through a years worth of folders to find it,... someone might link it form memory on here. Looks really nice too'

6. Found it on another laptop; Oberon bar end indicators

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#6 GunZenBomZ, Sep 17, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  7. Do the mirrors attach to the bar end indicators rather than the clip ons?

8. The images are from a member on here & I'm afraid I didn't note down in the picture title who it was. I cannot offer any concrete info other than if/when I get a sports bike. I'd be grabbing some of those to add bling & rear view convenience. Hopefully the owner of the bike will appear at somepoint.

9. My moan about these is this they make the bike wider thus harder to filter , got stuck behind an rsv the other day because he had these he was to wide to filter

10. I fitted a set of Rizoma Tomok mirrors to my SF. They look great although the mirror lens is quite a bit smaller than the original. I also fitted a set of Rizoma reservoirs, progrips, evotech bar ends and folding levers
    sf3.JPG

11. I have kept the oem mirrors on my 999 but added a small Oberon Streetfighter bar-end mirror on the right side.
    This fills in the blind spot immediately behind perfectly but, thanks to Oberons clever design adds little or nothing to the width of the bike.
    The mirror stalk is fairly short and curved and can be configured to emerge either from the end of the integral replacement bar end or from the top or bottom. I have it at the top, so the mirror sits neatly over my little finger.

12. Rizoma bar end mirrors are great!

[​IMG]

13. Got any more pics of those mirrors from different angles Kevin?
    Most bar-ends look too wide for me when viewed head on and from the back but those look more promising.

14. My phone is for repairs at this moment so can't take a picture right now. I will upload a couple more later today.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Heres my Driven D-Axis ones...expensive but nice...
    IMG_20150512_193831.jpg
    Heres the Oberon on the RSV4...
    20140413_081045.jpg

16. That rug is still good for ages yet....theres carpet underneath it as well...so ive got another backup layer to go through!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. CRG 'Lansplitter' mirrors, stick out from the end of the bars but hinge in to get through tight spaces and like a car mirror 'click' back into the correct position.

[​IMG]

Small but rearview is surprisingly good and rock steady at speed.

[​IMG]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information