1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Place For Online Tyres?

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by comesunt, Apr 26, 2015.

1. I would not touch these people with a barge pole!!

They have just dicked me about for the last 6 weeks or so, sent me the wrong size rear tyre not once,... but twice, would you believe!!
    They even cocked the re-fund up as I kept the front tyre, so I needed a re-fund for the incorrect sized rear I sent back for the second time - well they kept the incompetence going and re-funded me the cost of both tyres, then almost immediately threatened me with legal action if I didn't settle the bill straight away!!

I've had weeks of hassle with these people, never again!! :Rage:

Ended up ordering the rear tyre from Openo, correct size delivered in 3 days no problem.

2. +1 for Motoblouz
    ordered the same tyres last week, £43 cheaper than Tyreleader who I usually use, even the PR4's were £25 cheaper.
    They were OOS but gave an estimated dispatch of 27th July & delivery by 2nd August, they were dispatched on 22nd so should be here today/tomorrow.
    Can't wait to get these shitty Pirellis off, my god are they dire in the wet:fearscream:
    Oh, and the tracking is a bit weird, it currently says "Parcel delivered to deliveryman":grinning: Lost in translation maybe ?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Sorry to hear you've had a crap experience with them. Only reporting as I, and the friend that recommended them, found their service.

I suppose that the measure of a company like this is how thing go when an order goes wrong. Hopefully what happened to you is an exception.

First ride on the Metzlers this morning, eager to tip in compared to the Pirelli Scorpions that they replaced, two short rides of about 8 miles each so not really scrubbed in yet. 200+ miles planned for Thurs or Friday and another 200+ on Saturday.

#24 Bumpkin, Jul 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  4. Update re: Motoblouz
    tyres just arrived, a whole week early and the correct size, happy as a pig in shit.
    just got to get Black Round and Sticky to fit them :)

5. i was about to pull the trigger for a metz sportec m7rr from tyreleader but alas there's a better price with the likes of a shop ive never heard of before called black and round

Do Not Sell My Personal Information