1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Thanks To Cjs Racing

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by cookster, Feb 8, 2017.

1. must give a shout to chris as he mapped my 1198 but........ he up loaded the software from the 1198sp which runs traction control and mine doesnt so it bought the tc light on my dash. And after a couple of weeks and swapping software about and pissing about with it i finally have my 1198 back on the road fully mapped and all the lights off on the dash. Bike runs like a dream and is a joy to ride, well done chris for putting up with me pesturing him every other day to see how it getting on and for spending another day changing the software back over. Can highly recommend his work :upyeah:

2. Is he on the workshop map yet?

3. I need a wiz to turn off the amber warning light on the dash of the 1098R because of the Nemesis TC. It returns coil errors due to the system being plugged into the coil packs. It's the 1st thing mentioned in the Nemesis owner's manual. Apparently the only way around it is to fit the Nemesis ECU, but I'm sure a wiz could sort it.

I'm use to riding around with the amber light on and the highly technical fix now is a 6mm x 6mm piece of black electricians tape over the light. :Happy:

IMG_3433.JPG

4. chris can do it @Robarano thats the same light i had on.

5. Am sure Motorapido can do that for you, or jhp

6. It's actually a JHP ECU in the bike as they used to look after it.

7. JHP ECU? You mean its flashed by them? If they are local could be worth a call :)

8. Don't bother mate. The tape looks mint! :)

9. Yeah, it was from one of their race bikes. They aren't local unfortunately.

Also, as above, the tape looks mint ! :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. newcastle, don't know why but I thought you were midlands based. :)

11. I'm insulted ! :Meh:

12. Sorry. Are you Middlesborough then ;)

13. Now you've went too far. :Nailbiting:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information