1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Cleaner/valet? Bristol Area

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by camelfarmer, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Anybody know of somewhere I can get my bike cleaned for around the £50 mark? The only thing I found online is closer to the £100 mark and is probably more than what I'm looking for.

2. £100 to get your bike cleaned? That could get you enough detailing/cleaning supplies to last a year!
    I cant be the only one that gets enjoyment out of cleaning my bike? :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Find cleaning the bike very relaxing cleaning the car is a pain

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Me too, cleaning the bikes is very therapeutic :Happy:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I'm thinking a once or twice a year professional job might be worth it? I don't have a water supply in the garage so working with buckets is a damn pain.

6. Cheeky dawn trip to the Feeder Canal...?

IMG_2409.JPG

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Am I the only one that washes their bike with WD40, GT85 and furniture polish?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I cant say Ive tried the furniture polish!! Haha

9. I enjoy washing the bike, also an opportunity to check it out close-up for things like loose fasteners etc. whilst you do so.

However, for a decent clean and a protective layer your nearest all year biker franchise should do a clean and ACF50 treatment for £70. Once or twice a year, with DIY washing in between, should keep your bike looking great.

#9 Bumpkin, Apr 8, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Never let water near my baby..

11. Just get your butler to do it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sometimes I ride in the rain cause it's Bristol and it rains on average 3 times a day by my estimation.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Or valet of course...

14. Isnt he too busy riding in moto gp?

15. Ah yes, only available in the off- season

Do Not Sell My Personal Information