1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brands Hatch 15/16 October 2016 Spoiler Alert

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Android853sp, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Saw that. Not sure if sour grapes or was his plan to start with.

Hallam will get a ride anywhere, probably Ellison too, just hope Hickman can get a real TT and NW contender with the support needed like JG gave him this year

2. Yes, city suit who likes racing

I do wonder, with some of his behaviour this year, that he's so used to winning because he didn't he's taking his ball home...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. He does seem used to getting his own way ......

I've known Hopper since the Red Bull days and the guy was destroyed when Tommy beat him to the title but he kept smiling with those oversized chompers and got on with it.

MSH behaviour has seemed petulant at times. No one likes to loose but sometimes you have to roll with it.

4. Although can't imagine losing to Paul Bird is that easy...

5. If the decision had been made prior to the final round at Brands, would they have changed their mind if Haslam had won ? I saw Halvorsen checking in to the Brands hotel on Sunday evening and he was extremely sour faced. I almost considered reporting him for cruelty to teddy bears there and then :Bag:. Andy

6. he must have, given its only a day since the championship was concluded. Thats no real time to consider such a big choice.

7. Dirty deal for jgsK riders with a lot of the top seats half spoken for if not signed. Also worrying for other unsigned riders looking for a team. Whole jgsK team must be gutted, running 3 bikes must involve at least 30 peeps. Just shows how fragile racing life can be. Hard to understand why a team at the top can fold, similar to colin wright shutting down gse a few years back.

8. It's a choice reading the release, not be forced to

Do Not Sell My Personal Information