1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 Carbon Fiber Fever - Any Good?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Cookie4010, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Having had a look on fleebay at a front carbon fibre mudguard for my 899. The makers are Carbon Fiber Fever. In the pix the quality looks very good and the price is very reasonable. However, the synick in me says "is it as good as it appears to be?" Will appreciate any feedback if you've purchased from them before. Thanks

2. i have a few bits from him (key guard, rear hugger, chain guard and heel guards) and they're as good as the genuine DP carbon parts i have. he's a helpful lad too.

3. I agree I've had a couple of bits not had a problem

4. Why not give Steve @Conquest Carbon a shout to see what he can do for you? He offers 20% off for forum members and he sells quality stuff. Plus it's nice to support the forum traders, although I guess I would say that :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rsr carbon. Uses the same weave as the DP ones and fairly priced. Even with a 20% discount conquest are over priced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. I had RSR shock and chain guards and they were fine but my gf got me an RSR key guard for Christmas and the fit is shocking. I think I'm going to have to put the plastic one back on.

7. Got some parts from RSR,DP,Fullsix,Carbonworld. Fullsix have MUCH better quality & finish,some from the others look like SHIT with some usage and feels second hand very fast. You get what you pay for.
    Would like to try some Lieb speed frame covers next.

8. I agree... full six is expensive but the quality is second to none.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information