1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap Lids.

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by comfysofa, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Thought id stick this here for anyone whose interested. I did post in the What have you done today but though id double post here as its a blinder.

Just snagged a brand new X Spirit 3 for 450 quid (one with a paintjob) - theyre pretty well 650 quid everywhere but the seller is closing up for 2 weeks for xmas and wants to get a bit of cash in. He knows that if I officially discounts he'll get his collar felt so is selling them as ex demo's. My mate has just ordered one also. I'm not going to name him for the obvious reason so if anyone wants one PM me and ill let you have his details. Price is carriage included also. Always bad timing but I reckon that's nothing short of a stonking deal. The one ive got is the Assail TC2 - mate has ordered the Lossail model. I think, he's literally finishing up tomorrow afternoon for xmas and will send stuff out tomorrow also.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information