1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crutchlow - Picture Of 2017

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Funny how both he and Miller come over outside the paddock as absolute knobs, yet are all very liked by most of the paddock.

2. I'd rather watch a racer race, than a racer give an interview.

3. I think a racer would rather race than give an interview

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. good point. But I do like to here what they have to say and their perspective of what happened during the race. Cal's just seems to be that the bike and everyone else's lack of talent is the reason for his short comings. I want to like him, I really do as he is a great rider ( moto gp champ good I don't think so, no matter what bike) but he could take a leaf outta Bradley smiths book when it comes to humility

5. Are you saying Crutch doesn't race then? Or Edwards? If so we mist live in different worlds: last 2 years Crutch has been pushing on and mixing with the best and Edwards until the last couple of years on a dog was the same. Both are world champions ;)

6. think ya missed his point!

7. Don't think I did ;)

8. I couldn't give a monkeys what persona any great sportsman/woman has.

I get enjoyment for what they are best at doing, not listening to them in the circus ring after the event.

9. Did you quote the wrong post?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. see! Ya did ;)

11. Did you have a rethink ;)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  12. No, not me Bud!

13. I agree with all that, but Casey Stoner is still a twat....

Like watching him on a bike though.

• Funny Funny x 1

14. Bradley smiths like the lad all the girls have as a mate cos he's so "nice" but he never gets any action lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Crutchlow fully proved he's the real deal last year and looks like one of the most genuine people in the paddock. Sure he's not a championship winner but he does have genuine speed and can beat everyone on the grid when it all comes together. There were loads of 'lucky' winners in odd conditions last year but even his rain win was world class and his win at Philip Island in the dry was as good as it gets.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Whatever you think of him (and he does seem a bit Marmite) and the underlying reason for him doing what he did in that picture..........It's still cool as hell to be able to do that. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information