1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Rumble: The Competition To Find The Best Scrambler “specials”

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by El Toro, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Custom Rumble: the competition to find the best Scrambler “specials” built by Ducati dealers all over the world steps up a gear

• Competition to decide the best dealer-customised Scrambler bikes
    • Photos and videos of dealers’ works in progress to be published online weekly
    • Best 6 Scrambler “specials” to be voted by users on the Instagram profile @customrumble
    Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 27 October 2015 - With registration having closed in September, the Scrambler Custom Rumble competition is now nearing its climax.

The competition, which awards the best and most beautiful “custom” Scrambler bikes built by Ducati dealers, is really beginning to heat up with the unveiling of the first works.

Renamed “Custom Rumble Ambassadors” specially for the occasion, dealers taking part in the competition have opened an Instagram profile where, every week, they’ll be posting videos and photos of the bikes they’re customising.

Numerous Ducati dealers from Italy and the rest of the world are hard at work on all four versions of the bike – Icon, Urban Enduro, Full Throttle, Classic – to come up with truly unique Scrambler “specials”.

Customisation work must be completed by 20 December 2015.
    All the images of the finished bikes will be uploaded to the official Custom Rumble Instagram profile
    (http://www.instagram.com/customrumble) where users can vote for their favourite creations with a “like”.

There will be 6 winning Scrambler “specials”, one for each continent. The very best of all will be announced during a dedicated event to take place in 2016, which will, of course, be attended by the dealers and their creations.

Ducati Scrambler
    Ducati’s new Scrambler brand re-interprets the values of the Ducati Scrambler, the iconic two-wheeler developed in the 1970s in the USA, which quickly became a worldwide success. Anti-conformist, accessible and essential, the Ducati Scrambler is a perfect mix of tradition and modernity, a step towards the pure essence of motorcycling: two wheels, wide handlebars, a straightforward engine and endless fun. Four Scrambler models are available: the Icon, in yellow and red, plus three other versions that offer a starting point to express one’s personality. The Full Throttle is for riders enthralled by the flat-track racing world who have a penchant for pushing things to the limit; the Classic is for devotees to details and a 1970s look who want the uncompromising riding pleasure and comfort of a modern-day bike; and the Urban Enduro is the perfect choice for outdoor enthusiasts who love the open-air life.

2. Damn, I didnt have a dealership behind me. Next year I will then.

Oops, I best buy that cat c scrambler then.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Don't dare lower yourself :Finger:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information