1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deep In A Suffolk Workshop ....project 796

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Noods, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Why not one thread that we can follow :) that's 3 now :Wideyed:

3. Sorry mTe I'm not genned up on the best ways too do things on posting and forums etc..

So are you saying, best to just keep adding to the original post.. Is that what your saying?

4. That's what normally happens - then it is a reference of your full build, also helps people who join after it's started :)
    I'll get ElT to merge them together :upyeah:

@El Toro merge em together will ya :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Threads merged :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks guys .. I think It's fair to say I ain't too sharp with computers, psp's, phones and washing machines........ X

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. Cylinder head No1 blasted...

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Thanks to Derek and Arquebus for their rocker removal tips.. Worked real good... X

• Like Like x 4
  8. Ive posted pics .. I'm not sure which way to go.. Heads etc blasted etc but can't decide if to polish or leave them as they are with a Matt lacquer as some protection.. Your thoughts would be appreciated, I realise that either way it will take some looking after to keep it this way..

image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

X

• Like Like x 3
  9. Both look good.
    It depends on how each one will fit in with the overall look of the finished bike.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm partial to picture 3 noodles :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm partial to anything you say luvly one.. X

• Like Like x 1
  12. :Shamefullyembarrased:

13. I take it the rocker link arm/ride height adjuster rod is toast, as it looks like you had it blasted in situ, in which case the spherical bearing will be history.

14. I have a complete set of replacement bearings for engine suspension everything.. New ohlins front and rear plus much much more.. X

• Like Like x 3
  15. No flies on you noodles :Smuggrin:

16. I wouldn't say that hon.. What I didn't tell him was I washed all the parts before blasting them to get the grease off them.. It's amazing what Mrs Noodles Dishwasher can do.. X

• Like Like x 1
  17. What have I started here...

First I Ali oxide blasted, then aqua blasted and now started polishing......

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  18. WTPH,, but i have heard that the dish washer is a good place for cleaning oil stanied parts

19. Looking good Noods
    I have almost finished building my cave now too.
    Inspired by yours.
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Good work mate.. Bella Bella Belissimo... X

Do Not Sell My Personal Information